+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Born in to wealth. (How would you live?)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Born in to wealth. (How would you live?)

Considering I've lived a life of financial instability for nineteen years now, I'm not sure how I would be if I was born into wealth. I'd probably live how my parents raised me, unfortunately. But if I take what I've learned now, I'd take my slice of the wealth and invest it in some sort of business so I can make my own money. I always enjoy having money after I've done something to earn it.

I mean, not even fifteen minutes ago, my mother flipped me a fifty and i looked at it in confusion and asked "Why? What did I do?"
    Why hello there!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Born in to wealth. (How would you live?)

Born in to wealth How would I live?:

Lets see

I would hired bulders to make my house bigger, and then I would have Creidt or a tab at my favoite stores that I go two, then I would take over Cartoon network, & Fire CN real and [AS] comedys,and bring back toonami and respect buy to that channel. and that is just for starters.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRyu View Post
    I agree with you. I would want to have parents or guardians that would teach the true value of life and not become a spoiled rich brat. I would probably not tell any friends that I make though so they wouldn't treat me different.
    what kind of friends are they then? friends should treat you equally even though you are different.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't know if your friends would treat you any differently if you have more money than them or not... People of all kinds react differently depending on how much money you have. If I knew my friend was rich- I wouldn't act differently... I might think differently of them, but not act differently. (It would definately be mooching otherwise. ;P)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    So what I've never suffered! My parents did the right thing for preventing that. They shouldn't be looked down upon for being ready to shoot out some babies, and no in debt.
    *Stands up and applauses* You're damn right! Nobody should be treated like that just because their parents decided to be financially stable before having children. They thought things through, why should you have to be talked down on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    Well I don't know if your friends would treat you any differently if you have more money than them or not... People of all kinds react differently depending on how much money you have. If I knew my friend was rich- I wouldn't act differently... I might think differently of them, but not act differently. (It would definately be mooching otherwise. ;P)
    I have friends that are LOADED with cash, thanks to their parents. Rich kids I hang out with when I'm in the Dakota County area here in Minnesota. They don't treat me different because I'm from the hood and I'm kinda broke, why should I treat them any different. They invited me in to their home, let me hang out with them and we became very good friends. I don't wanna ruin that by treating them like how people think we should treat rich folk.

NO! I've never borrowed money from them, LOL.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    i have borne in a wealthy family and i thank God for that ^_^ ... i said wealthy family not becasue of the money becasue of the kindness and love in this family ,it is true that we are a 80% wealthy family but that is something normal becasue with money we can't buy love or kindness and that is the real wealthy thing in this world ... love , kind, care, happiness and the top point of wealthiness ....
    Thank you for saying this... As that's how I feel about it.

I was a planned baby. My parents decided it was the right time, and they wanted me. So I was well provided for indeed. Even though we were barely middle class, if that.

I had a house full of love, happiness, and family, and that's more than a lot of snobby rich kids can really say. I'm thankful I had a mother and father who cared for me, and raised me to be a pretty awesome person... And if I ever decided to have kids I would pass down the same love and caring.

As far as being rich, I can't say how I would act. I'm sure if my parents were still the same people, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, just without as many hardships. Being dirt poor taught me how to work hard, and to make the best of what I had. ((And how to be the master thrift shopper!!!!))

If you want for nothing, you will never understand to appreciate the little things in life. Now that I'm an adult and on my own, shoot, I wouldn't mind an extra $200 on my little paychecks But my husband and I pay our bills on time, have our own things, and have our own life... And that makes me feel like Scrouge McDuck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike'sRose For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 31, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Thank you for saying this... As that's how I feel about it.

I was a planned baby. My parents decided it was the right time, and they wanted me. So I was well provided for indeed. Even though we were barely middle class, if that.

I had a house full of love, happiness, and family, and that's more than a lot of snobby rich kids can really say. I'm thankful I had a mother and father who cared for me, and raised me to be a pretty awesome person... And if I ever decided to have kids I would pass down the same love and caring.

As far as being rich, I can't say how I would act. I'm sure if my parents were still the same people, I'd be exactly the same as I am now, just without as many hardships. Being dirt poor taught me how to work hard, and to make the best of what I had. ((And how to be the master thrift shopper!!!!))

If you want for nothing, you will never understand to appreciate the little things in life. Now that I'm an adult and on my own, shoot, I wouldn't mind an extra $200 on my little paychecks But my husband and I pay our bills on time, have our own things, and have our own life... And that makes me feel like Scrouge McDuck.
    you are welcome ^_^ , i am happy that another someone share me the same feeling XD ....

it is true that people see richness in money , i am a person who i like to look nice in front of everyone but i don't like wearing the expensive clothes and stuff ... there are many people who are aren't that rich or even the rich people when they see me they envy me and that is scary i don't know why .. i don't want to show off or something even with the inexpressive stuff they keep envy me , and i don't like that i even stopped wearing light colors all the colors i started wearing brown and the dark colors >< but that didn't work ... people see people in the appearance and they judge on that , that is why i love showing my personality to make them judge on my personalty XD and not the way i look like ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

born into wealth lol i would rather earn my money than have "old money" it gives it a more personal value and i would appreciate it more and blow it on material "stuff" that i dont need =]. dont get me wrong i think everybody wants to be "rich" at some point but what i would do with that money is travel all over the world and live wherever i want to. I think that would be really exciting =] ^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3