+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bowling XD

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Bowling XD

Hello everyone me and a couple of friends are going out for bowling on thursday, so i was wondering..... Do you like bowling, if you do then why?? and if you don't well then why not??

anyway i'm looking forward to it, because it's been really long since i've played that, i wonder if i still got it XD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bowling XD

I enjoy bowling mainly because it's one of the only sports where I'm allowed to completely ruin a nice set up of pins. It's also a game where all players don;t need to be of the same skill to have a good time while playing it.

It's essentially an equality sport. It doesn;t matter if you're good or bad, the point is having fun!
    Why hello there!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true.... But if you are well really really bad and those bumbers - (i can't remember what they are called ^^ those things in the sides you can pull out, if you aren't the best ever) - aren't out so the ball just fall down to one of the sides, then if you can't see the fun in that, then i don't think it's so funny XD

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

There called bumpers and the side lain is called gudders.

I happen to be really good at bowling. I come in first or second most of the time. How ever I really don't care much for bowling. To be honest I am not sure why, I just don't find it interesting.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie majorMotoko is off to a good start
    Thanks

I enjoy going bowling though I'm not very good. I kinda feel silly when the 10 year old in the lane next to me is getting nothing but strikes then feels the need to start giving me pointers. I go like once a year when my self esteem needs to be knocked down a notch or two. :P

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I never really bowled actually. Just once on one of my rare birthday parties. Must have been my 10th or something. Can't quite remember it though ...
    But never bowled after that, it doesn't appeal to me very much.
    However, I liked playing it on the Wii. :P Was a funny little game. I sucked though.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by majorMotoko View Post
    I enjoy going bowling though I'm not very good. I kinda feel silly when the 10 year old in the lane next to me is getting nothing but strikes then feels the need to start giving me pointers. I go like once a year when my self esteem needs to be knocked down a notch or two. :P
    Yeah ^^ i know what you meen, i've tryed that before.... I think i might have been the last time i was out bowling, i think i was 12-13 or something and it sort of a school trip lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I never really bowled actually. Just once on one of my rare birthday parties. Must have been my 10th or something. Can't quite remember it though ...
    But never bowled after that, it doesn't appeal to me very much.
    However, I liked playing it on the Wii. :P Was a funny little game. I sucked though.
    You should be carefull with the Wii, you might get injured lol but yeah it's pretty funny playing bowling on the Wii ^^

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    You should be carefull with the Wii, you might get injured lol but yeah it's pretty funny playing bowling on the Wii ^^
    Wrist straps anyone? :P
    It is fun, but I guess not a good substitute for real bowling.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast