+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boxing Day!!!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boxing Day!!!

I am actually here in England right now and i love boxing day its soo much fun its pretty much another day of parties.lol.
    mm well all the shops are like closed on boxing day so you cant go out and buy anything.
    only a few are opend.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    I am actually here in England right now and i love boxing day its soo much fun its pretty much another day of parties.lol.
    mm well all the shops are like closed on boxing day so you cant go out and buy anything.
    only a few are opend.
    Yeah, I used to work retail . . . this was one of the biggest weeks of the year. Boxing Day . . . ha, the sales went on for a week or two . . . Gotta love that holiday . . .

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

As a few of my friends on the site know, I know all about Boxing day, in fact first thing I did when I got on here tonight was ask one friend from England how his Boxing day was going.

My father's Grandfather was from Ireland, and my Mother's Grandmother (nothing like a Welsh Jew) was from Wales, so we know all about Boxing day.

I have an associate at work who travels home (England) to visit family every year, after the new year. He knows I am an Anglophile, so he likes to tell me all about England. Every year he asks me every year if I know what Boxing day is (yes, every year), and I always tell him yes, but he proceeds to tell me anyway. I would love to experience it there though.

Well, I hope you all had a great Boxing day! Have a healthy and happy New Year.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it's crazy for shopping boxing day >_> why people bother rushing out on that day when the sales usually goes on into the new year. I've heard this year people were waiting in line for an hour just to get into shops, then an hour just to pay for an item.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I knew of this, but, since I spend my Christmas in Latvia, I don't celebrate it ^^ People would look at me REALLY oddly if I went out that day and give gifts to random people, they would think I'm giving a bomb or something It's hard to introduce new traditions to the people of Latvia ^^

But I find it great ^^ Celebrations always are great!!!!!!!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i know boxing day is the right day for kids to open there prsents ^^ whats why its called boxing day its when everyone gets tthere chistmas boxs.....well thats what i was told ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2