Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

hey girls what kind of boy do u go for ????
    cos me is sooOoo bad at makeing chosse
    like most of u know (tho the cerebrum thing lmao)
    but for me .......
    it would be....
    he has to be smart
    cute (some times lmao)
    really fun to talk to
    but for me it usely comes down to he would never like u back TT__TT lmao
    but like thats what i kinda go for so girls what do u go for?????

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    *puts on lil pure girly dress*

I like Nerds~!! I mean huge Ones~ >.<; Its hot how smart they are~ And the glasses are hawt too~ !!

:O When you say "hi" to them there soo cute, because they have not a [stupid line inserted] >.>

Nerds~ !!

I would like to see a guy reading a book, than throwing a football~ XD *drool* take that back. If he's cute, well we all know to play sports you have to have a C adverage XD

so umm.. Its depends on my mood~

But nerds are fun. :3

Newbie Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World may be famous one day Dead To The World's Avatar
    Thanks
    I go for the guys that are more like me... different, I go for emo guys, and punks and some goths, but guys who wear make up are hot, I mean hot. and the ones who paint their finger nails too.... Don't ask, I'm just weird, like that well TTFN

~*~DTTW Out~*~
    ~*~ Trust is the Weakness Betrayal is the Hidden Blade~*~

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going by K's description, I'd have to say I have a soft spot for slightly nerdy people too. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a nerd myself. His looks can be about average, I'm not too fussy when it comes to physical appearance, but he's gotta be smart. I don't want a guy who stares at me blankly when I ask him to help me with my Physics and/or stuff like that. And I like creative people - artists, photographers, musicians. I'm drawn to that type. Sports-wise, I couldn't really care less, as long as he goes mountain-climbing. (coz the best photos are taken from atop mountains)

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Going by K's description, I'd have to say I have a soft spot for slightly nerdy people too. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a nerd myself. His looks can be about average, I'm not too fussy when it comes to physical appearance, but he's gotta be smart. I don't want a guy who stares at me blankly when I ask him to help me with my Physics and/or stuff like that. And I like creative people - artists, photographers, musicians. I'm drawn to that type. Sports-wise, I couldn't really care less, as long as he goes mountain-climbing. (coz the best photos are taken from atop mountains)
    That's strange I know girls who go crazy over foot ball players. Looks seriously aren't that important to you blue rebel? So if you met a 190 centimeter good looking guy it would have no affect on you?

Newbie Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    He doesn't have to be super cute or hot. Someone who has a good personality. That's all I'm looking for.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50046&dateline=116010  3391

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm not a chick 4 u guys who haven't checked my profile i just wanna observe girls so i can get an anime obsessed one yah know wat i mean?
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've had platonic friends who are into anime but I can't imagine dating them.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast