Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Newbie XChaosX may be famous one day XChaosX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What kind of person can you be attracted to?

I dunno. I tend to like Emo looking people i suppose?

-Thanks Mischievious Kiss!!-

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of person can you be attracted to?

Ignoring the subtle different between the two threads, the "What kind of person can you be attracted to?" thread is merged into the "For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?" thread.

So, just share all your thoughts here, on both subjects.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Isn't this the same as the "how do you like your man/woman" thread? I thought duplication of threads isn't allowed. That hasn't been gone 2 weeks, all you need is someone to bump it up.
    Instead of posting that here, next time, please report the thread, and the mods will take care of it.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    LoL, you have a point.

Hahaha yeah your description's pretty... typical. Everyone likes someone who can think on the same level as them, not too much deeper, or too much more shallow. I know some people who want boyfriends who don't fight back at all. I'm like, omigosh, I pity your future boyfriends. >__>
    I dont consider myself shallow, and I dont like shallow ppl... so I guess my girsl shouldnt be shallow...
    if ur a man... like me... wuts the point of fightitng with ur GF if there is only a 1% of winning the argument? >.> when you go onto a relationship, sometimes u have to give up hopes of winning an argument ever again >.> lol
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate losing an argument, but I figure, so does everyone else, so it won't do if I keep winning every one and beating everyone who "opposes" me into submission. If I were the guy I'd get sick and tired of a girlfriend who refuses to back down every now and then. And yeah, since I don't really like my friends getting mad at me.... ^^;; I work pretty hard to please them. The current me is a far cry from the old me, who always had to win every argument. I think that's why I didn't have many friends back then.

That said, I like people who CAN fight back - sensibly, of course. Sure, it's nice to be on the winning end, but geez I won't know if anything's wrong with me if I'm with someone who just keeps agreeing with everything I say/do. Eventually I'll just get really tired of it. I know everyone who gives in isn't necessarily a wimp, but sometimes you can tell which ones are wimps and which ones are just being "noble". My sister's a mean debater, but she always gives in to me. >__>

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay...

Non-physical factors
    - Must be smart. But not like TOO much smarter than me. Like... "can help me on my homework" smart, but not like "is 3 levels above me in math and science" smart lol.
    - Has strong morals and values
    - Mature, but can also goof off. So not like one of those stiff boring sorts of mature.
    - Confident without being arrogant or cocky.
    - Sweet and thoughtful

Physical factors (Not as important, but here are my preferences)
    - I love blue eyes. Blue eyes are amazing.
    - Asian-ish features. I like the cheekbones, eyes, and hair of Asian guys. I dunno why, just always have.
    - Skinny-ish, yet muscular. As in, not like "I can break you in half with one arm!" or "Look at my ribs!". Somewhere inbetween that.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@ mahiru u just want u know then lmao ^_^

but for me i love a man
    a bit older (year max but fot hero i wont care in he was 100)
    smart
    funny
    is a bit crzzy at times
    can keep u busy ( lmao that dont sound right)
    but for physical
    mine would be the same as mahiru's

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

^ and ^^ => Tsk tsk tsk. Dear silly kids, you are both so very demanding. You want the entire package, no? [] Shame on you.

Hahaha...

Okay okay. As for me, all that I ever desire is to have someone with Morishita-san’s looks and Einstein’s brain. Now, is that too much to ask? Blah. No. You silly lovelies even made lists for yourselves. No cookies for you!!
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 24, 2006 at 01:30 PM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

for me its mostly about personality. I know people may see it differently but i have to be able to get on with the member of the opposite sex before anything can happen. Plus it always good to start off as friends and see if it develops. If it doesn't then doesn't, if it does then i go cautiously.

Also if they dark hair thats a bonus for me!!! seriouls, any guy with Dark hair fanicied me and i fancied them...Booom!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast