Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

cool well i may of made a list but to be fair who would u get how would be prefet ^_^

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Animeprincess21 View Post
    for me it dont matter too much i like all types of guys

but the guy has to be smart,treat me like a person,he has to have good sense of humor,be a christian,looks can be average but i go for the bishie guys like really cute asian guys or really cute white guys or any other type of guy and plus he must like animals and be easy to chat too and he also has to like same stuff i do video games,anime,manga ETC
    Will you settle for an atheist with Judeo-Christian morals and who enjoys firearms?

My standards for a girl are simple:

•She cannot be obese to the point her health is at immediate risk
    •She needs to be independent and enjoy doing things on her own as well as spending time with me.
    •She has to enjoy doing stuff outside (not necessarily hiking and camping all the time, but yardwork, splitting lumber, anything so long as a good, sunny day isn't wasted on being unproductive).
    •Finally, I'm looking for a girl who is at least smart enough to qualify for nerd status, but doesn't have a problem with doing non-nerd stuff. As I'm intending to get back on an enduro motorcycle the minute I have a career and my finances squared away, she also has to be accepting of me enough to drive me home in bandages after I do something stupid for my weekend of fun ("But honey, I swear I didn't know it just dropped off to a cliff on the other side!"

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of person can you be attracted to?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk View Post
    kedar u didnt say what kind of persion u are attracted to. come on and tell dude.
    Plums.

~!! Okie, I will share a few aspects, which I believe makes a girl look adorable.. I think girls who naturally close their eyes as they smile are phenomenally hot! I only know a few who do such. Those who are inherently shy and innocent in nature. I especially like it, when a girl skittishly declines her head, while engaged in a face-to-face conversation. Lastly, I have a lot of respect to girls who dress dignifiedly and display proper conduct. Oh oh, one more thing, I particularly admire those who have long silly black hair.

Who can beat that?

Don't get me wrong, I adore the rowdy and ruffian types, too.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

good on ya kedar im sure you will find a girl just like that cos like all the girls he on AO know you will cos they can revised you ^_^
    (hint hint girls)

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

What I go for usually is never the same. With my currently boyfriend, why I went for him was:
    1. We got along really well
    2. We're both sarcastic in the same sence
    3. Honesty
    4. I'm very attracted towards him

Its just kinda the typical stuff, but non-perverse. I can't stand guys who are horny 24/7 and have no problems with showing it.. it gets predictable, annoying and its really immature.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, i'd have to agree with mr. k... nerdy guys are cute!

maybe i'd like a guy who could carry on a real good conversation and not just drown you with dumb flatteries like, "oh you're so pretty tonight i thought you were an angel" sort of stuff...

and oh, he has to be real nice... a true-blue gentleman if i must say.. haha

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love an equally saucy girl like me, now not all the girls have to be funny or have good humour, in fact its sometimes what i love about girls who have no sense in humour because it makes me a little happier XD. but in place of that, they'd have to be really nice to talk to.
    i like humor as much as the next person, but sometimes i dont mind to talk.
    would i mind a strong willed woman(as in controling), heck no. its part of my thing :P

as for lookers: night hair is always good. style? , what ever works for her.
    i love brunets to dyed blonds anyday.
    although my hair is naturally dark brown, i wouldnt mind getting black for fun ^_^
    oh yes, and they have to be under the 5'5, or 5'4 mark, i dunno, but im intrigued by shorter women considering im 6'2'',
    i dont know what so great about that, it must be a subconscious fetish :P

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

you're 6'2? wow...

haha maybe girls just find it, um, admirable? as for me i don't demand much in height.. just someone at least taller than I am.. and someone like that's not hard to find XD

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast