Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Thats a lot K! You listed like nearly every type of person..

umm..

I like em tall xD hehe If the guy is shorter, you have to slouch your shoulder when your holding hands to make him feel better, but end up having a very achey shoulder!

Not really big on lots and lots of jewellery. When the guy wears more than the girl it makes you think, mmkay.

Really dark eyes are nice! More sexy =P

I don't mind how smart they are, as long as they are not one of those people who always think they are right!

Sometimes cheesy pick up lines can be funny! I like to see how many they can memorize haha

Like Liz, I like the older guy! Girls are meant to be more mature xD so it has to even out somewhere..

umm..

They have to be okay with chucking spiders outiside. Without squealing. I heard a guy squeal before and it scared me. lolz..

Fashion sense! I cant be doing with the tidy people, all shirt tucked in and checkered socks showing becuase their trousers are so short! Have to be acceptable in the fashion world xD

Fun and cheeky will do too ^^

Its not a lot to ask for really is it? =P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me View Post
    Thats a lot K! You listed like nearly every type of person..

They have to be okay with chucking spiders outiside. Without squealing. I heard a guy squeal before and it scared me. lolz..

Its not a lot to ask for really is it? =P
    Lol, i had a friend who screams at bugs, we wonder about him sometimes.
    also just recent he sreamed when a leaf fell on his shoulder!!!, i laughed and said "a leaf?!?!." and laughed some more ^_^

and yes you do. but its fine *gives a suave look on face*

Newbie icemaiden1714 may be famous one day icemaiden1714 may be famous one day icemaiden1714's Avatar
    Thanks

for my opinion, he has to be smart, i dont like guys that so proud to himself even he is the most good looking guy i ever seen. i would prepared a guy how can protect and took care of me.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

I can't believe someone actually believes in that myth about girls maturing faster than guys. That simply isn't the case, and I'm tired of hearing it being used as "fact".

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all she has to be tollarent of my stupidnes. she has to have some meet on her bones (I dont like to skiny chicks). And in an optimal level she whould have red hair and green eyes. She whould be funny and smart.
    And she had to live near me, so we chould have a normal relationship. (near Serbia).
    Yah I know I just described the imposible. But a man can dream, cant he?

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    I can't believe someone actually believes in that myth about girls maturing faster than guys. That simply isn't the case, and I'm tired of hearing it being used as "fact".
    the fact is that woman is faster than man on go to the age where her growth is stop.
    the impact of growth stop is the present of the active hormones those control the secondary growth in the matter of sexuality....

the shorter of time till the growth stop=the faster that person step to him/her mature state=(that mean) normally the mental is growth faster...
    if they are woman>>> woman growth faster.. and the side effect of that growth is the faster she step to her mature state, (normally physically and mentally).

i think it is not a mith (~_^)

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see i would have to say i like girls that dont mind speaking their mind, also be aggressive and at the same time subtle, smart and looks well looks dont matter in my book it is all about personality

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well omg i attualy think i have found mine =^__^= kat kerry u know how i mean =^__^=
    and i really thinks he likes me too =^__^=

*jumping up and down*
    (me far tooooo happy)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast