Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Most girls I know are like if hes ugly pshhh and just walk away lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21's Avatar
    Thanks

for me it dont matter too much i like all types of guys

but the guy has to be smart,treat me like a person,he has to have good sense of humor,be a christian,looks can be average but i go for the bishie guys like really cute asian guys or really cute white guys or any other type of guy and plus he must like animals and be easy to chat too and he also has to like same stuff i do video games,anime,manga ETC

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow i hope your not just going for just the specific.

do all females have those kind of specific wants? i dont mean that they would only like those type of people but women think alot about those subjects so do all of them have a specific "perfect guy" idea?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well seeing as how I am like the only guy thats going to post about how i like the ladies. Well...see I dont mind too much, but I have to get to know you really well before I would even consider dating, friends first, then dating, what else...decent looks, uh a good personality, such and such, but it seems that I am almost one of those all in one guys, but I digress, anything else...she dosent have to be overly smart, just smart enough, and she should be able to return the love and affection that I give to her. So I think that that just about covers it.
    Forgot some stuff sorry, I dont care about religion, music prefrences, race etc. So I am not too picky, wait outgoing would be great too, honesty thats another, and i think that I am finally done.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    My jaw MIGHT drop, but if after getting to know him I decide I don't like his personality I'll be completely turned off. Besides, I'm not a big fan of jocks. ^^;;

Well, then, all the better for us. We're just saying that he doesn't HAVE to be handsome. Those all-in-one guys aren't that common, and wherever they are everyone's after them, so... um, yeah. We mean that looks aren't all that important, because that's a very superficial factor.
    There was a girl who went on a date with this good looking football player. She didn't date him again cause she said he was a jerk to her on their date.

I was getting at that people shouldn't settle for less.

My uncle is handsome, tall(200 centimeters) rich(ex vice president of a car company) and a really likeable guy. I'm not saying every woman should get someone like him. But it shouldn't be that hard to find a good looking, smart, sucessful or potentially sucessful and charming guy.

A quick question how much is a similar interest important. I noticed this one girl was looking at me and then when she talked to me and found out we had similar interest in something she had even more interest in me. Why is that?

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

I say that, that girl has more intrest in you because you like or do the same thing as you do. So that means that you two aren't really the opposite and know what each other are talking about if you are talking about a certain subject. It's something that goes on the lines of that.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    There was a girl who went on a date with this good looking football player. She didn't date him again cause she said he was a jerk to her on their date.

I was getting at that people shouldn't settle for less.

My uncle is handsome, tall(200 centimeters) rich(ex vice president of a car company) and a really likeable guy. I'm not saying every woman should get someone like him. But it shouldn't be that hard to find a good looking, smart, sucessful or potentially sucessful and charming guy.

A quick question how much is a similar interest important. I noticed this one girl was looking at me and then when she talked to me and found out we had similar interest in something she had even more interest in me. Why is that?

I don't see it as "settling for less". It's just... well, I don't know how to explain it. I've got loads of male friends - some are pretty good-looking, some aren't, some are really smart and some are average, they've all got their own ups and downs but I don't shove the ugly people or the not-so-smart people aside just because they're not the "cream of the crop". We all connect in some way or another, and that's what's important. I think you're kinda missing the point here? Besides, if all the girls had really high standards what would happen to all the successful guys who aren't so good-looking? Or the really good-looking ones who aren't rich and famous? (this goes for the girls too)

Don't think of it as compromising on our part. Sure, there are hot, successful guys out there, but how many of them do I really connect with?

Opposites attract sometimes, but the thing about having similar interests is that you get to talk about your interests without the other party getting bored. At least you get something out of the conversation. I mean, a friend of mine likes Star Trek but I don't, and whenever he talks about Star Trek I just don't listen. And if you're both into the same stuff, you can go out and do all that together and have fun (like mountain-climbing, paintballing, etc), rather than do something that the other party's reluctant to do.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

me.... I like graver girls
    (4 those of you that dont know wut a graver is go to wiki search raver or rave and ull porbably find it there)
    my deffinition of graver: its like a mix of 90% raver 9% goth 1% emo or somethin like that. im a graver
    y do i like this girls?
    they dress cool, kinda sexy, they are deep, since they are ravers they are hiper(like me lol) and other stuff...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast