Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I don't see it as "settling for less". It's just... well, I don't know how to explain it. I've got loads of male friends - some are pretty good-looking, some aren't, some are really smart and some are average, they've all got their own ups and downs but I don't shove the ugly people or the not-so-smart people aside just because they're not the "cream of the crop". We all connect in some way or another, and that's what's important. I think you're kinda missing the point here? Besides, if all the girls had really high standards what would happen to all the successful guys who aren't so good-looking? Or the really good-looking ones who aren't rich and famous? (this goes for the girls too)

Don't think of it as compromising on our part. Sure, there are hot, successful guys out there, but how many of them do I really connect with?

Opposites attract sometimes, but the thing about having similar interests is that you get to talk about your interests without the other party getting bored. At least you get something out of the conversation. I mean, a friend of mine likes Star Trek but I don't, and whenever he talks about Star Trek I just don't listen. And if you're both into the same stuff, you can go out and do all that together and have fun (like mountain-climbing, paintballing, etc), rather than do something that the other party's reluctant to do.
    Attraction is a complicated subject. No one's perfect I guess. And even the ones who seem perfect are not necessarily perfect.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    me.... I like graver girls
    (4 those of you that dont know wut a graver is go to wiki search raver or rave and ull porbably find it there)
    my deffinition of graver: its like a mix of 90% raver 9% goth 1% emo or somethin like that. im a graver
    y do i like this girls?
    they dress cool, kinda sexy, they are deep, since they are ravers they are hiper(like me lol) and other stuff...
    Sounds like it's all about physical attraction for you. Hyper girls who dress sexy. Hmmmmmmm.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@ from page 2 Shodokan thats ok there was no damage done ^_^
    @kedar from page 2 thats ok ^__^ it sould of been that from the start to make it fair thanks ^_^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls dat r cute,smart,willing 2 listen 2 ur problems n share ur pain,understand things,wise n enjoys jokes.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... i find myself attracted to guys who has a huge sense of humor... lol... iunno, i guess i do like guys who can really make me laugh. (i guess everyone likes those kind of guys. XD)

to be more specific though, i like guys with those.... 'sparkle' in their eyes. @__@ maybe it's just me, but very few manages to grab my attention with those kind of eyes. weird, no? @.@ and also, i like guys who always smiles.... ^____^ <--- some kinda like that. i like it when guys.... no. i like it when people always smile... ^^ especially the kind of smile that can just clear off your worries and troubles.

but to examine more closely, i guess, i don't really look for 'traits' that i like 'in a guy', or in a person, generally speaking. when i like a person, i just........ like them. ^^; simply put. everyone's different from another, anyhow. sooo.... to sum it all up, or to put things in other terms,

i like them for how they make me feel.

not the traits that they have itself, but the way they brought me gladness or happiness just by being themselves. ^^

"Deviously Revamped."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of sparkle...

I'm a photographer, so I like photographers. The skilled, passionate-about-photography kind. The guy I'm currently in luv with is a photographer, and I love the way his eyes light up when he picks up his camera and starts playing with it. It's hard to explain what that looks like - it's just, well, the look in his eyes changes. And some people have even said the same thing about me, that my eyes light up when I use a camera. And, like michiru mentioned, smily people. I like smily, hug-a-lot people because I like hugging others (is that weird? ^^;; ) and I'm pretty emo, so the only way to keep my emotions in check is to be with somebody who's always positive. Ahh!!! I love artsy people!! I love passionate photographers who smile and give hugs all the time!

Sorry. Getting carried away.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    It's hard to explain what that looks like - it's just, well, the look in his eyes changes.
    lol... true, true... i can't describe it myself when i see guys with those sparkle. XD anyhow, there's only one i've seen with that kind of eyes and manages to retain them. @.@

another thing i forgot to add on my post... i like it when guys, especially those who only seem to be knuckleheads, turns up to be mellow-hearted behind those tough-looking facade. XD funny, actually... yet admirable at the same time. :3 especially when they turn to their softer side when around girls. (we have a lot of those in school ^^) except of course when they have a secret agenda. :O lol... i'm talking about those who have clean intentions. ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't descirbe it, the guys I like have something special..but in guys I love guys who have a big sense of humor, are sweet and sensitive yet manly, outgoing (because I'm very shy and quiet) is understanding and we share a lot of the same interests ^^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast