Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

If you LOVE playing video games my advice is find a woman who love them as much as you and you'll never have any problems

I shudder to type this quote but

"WoW saved my marriage. Now that me and the wife are both addicted, we don't have time for petty arguments."

I feel dirty now.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

lol wow i was liek i hope they dont make something like this but i gess it had to happen some time lol. well to me i like girls that are good persons they can hold on (they are independent), they have a strong opininon, respect and they have a good attitude, they dont ahve to bee good looking, someone that can have almost the same intrest i gess. and they are free of worries ^_^. and yeah also if they know something about fixing people since i tend to get hurt once in a while .
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

[QUOTE=michiru726;399190]
    to be more specific though, i like guys with those.... 'sparkle' in their eyes. @__@ maybe it's just me, but very few manages to grab my attention with those kind of eyes. weird, no? @.@ and also, i like guys who always smiles.... ^____^ <--- some kinda like that. i like it when guys.... no. i like it when people always smile... ^^ especially the kind of smile that can just clear off your worries and troubles.
    QUOTE]

is that just a look? i mean does their eyes just look all bright and sparkley? i dont know what you look for but is it just that they have that kind of expression that just shines through their eyes and says" i can do anything for you and still look good doing it"
    that kind of "sparkle"?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

i like helpful guys, nice, i guess they can look nice(dosent matter) Very funny( i love to laugh), not afraid to tell me ne thing, decent grades C or over ^^ and could work out of arguments, or if im sad (id do the same)

Newbie Yokamoray may be famous one day Yokamoray may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Alot of you girls have low standards. A guy can be all the qualities you mentioned and still be incredibly handsome.
    around school...i used to be known as the popular foreigner..who dated all the hot preppy girls..
    i got disatisfied.....they cant shut up..and only want whats in your pants..
    Not saying that's bad....just saying...THEIR WHORES!
    soo now..i mainly date the bad english speaking, small, cute...smart- nice- brilliant- Japanese girls.....Chinese girls...Korean....Romanian...Russian...anything but american : D
    "" Take power, Where power is given ""
    ~Merlinus Ambrosius~
    (Myriddan Emrys)

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't know there where women in high school.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yokamoray View Post
    around school...i used to be known as the popular foreigner..who dated all the hot preppy girls..
    i got disatisfied.....they cant shut up..and only want whats in your pants..
    Not saying that's bad....just saying...THEIR WHORES!
    soo now..i mainly date the bad english speaking, small, cute...smart- nice- brilliant- Japanese girls.....Chinese girls...Korean....Romanian...Russian...anything but american : D
    I wasn't talking about preppy people. Anyway it sounds like you have a Asian fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love View Post
    I didn't know there where women in high school.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    is that just a look? i mean does their eyes just look all bright and sparkley? i dont know what you look for but is it just that they have that kind of expression that just shines through their eyes and says" i can do anything for you and still look good doing it"
    that kind of "sparkle"?
    No, it's just an enthusiastic kind of sparkle, that shows they love what they do. When people are passionate about what they're doing, their mood changes and their eyes light up and well, the atmosphere surrounding them changes. You can somehow feel it. I figure if you can't, then it's probably because it isn't a strong enough passion.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast