Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of person can you be attracted to?

Someone who demonstrates true loyalty.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't this the same as the "how do you like your man/woman" thread? I thought duplication of threads isn't allowed. That hasn't been gone 2 weeks, all you need is someone to bump it up.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wait this thread was about sexual attraction?

I am bumping this thread. So that stupid one that was just created would just die.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 20, 2006 at 06:46 AM.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Well, different people have different ideas of "deep". My friend's idea of a deep person is someone who sits around and does a lot of thinking (or looks like he's doing a lot of thinking, anyway) and doesn't talk much. My idea of deep is well-thought-out opinions and a focused conversation (sometimes even cryptic, gasp!) - stuff that aren't shallow or superficial. Deep people don't always have to be quiet.
    well I mean depends on the situation...
    but basically the same thing u said "well-thought-out opinions and a focused conversation"... but again it depends on the situation... cuz like you are in a rave and you are going to start a deep conversation? well u could... but... it would be weird.

so how do I like my girl?
    graver:
    - since shes raver shes happy, hiper and has energy
    - since shes a raver with a lil touch of goth she dresses in a cool way, kinda dark-ish... kinda sexy, and Im not saying that like she wears the super mini skirt, cuz I dont like that much.
    - since im a graver too we should have a lot of things in common, but not too much cuz like having everything in common would be kinda boring, dont u think so?
    - she should like(ALOT) to cuddle, give hugs and kisses ^o^
    - as for the physical part... not extremes... like not too fat or too skiny... somewhere around the midlle
    - and intelliget, i dont know, im not too good with words, u know some1 i can talk to, some1 that argues with me, but not too much cuz its har to win a fight an argument against a woman >.> almost imposible >.> u know just another human being, does that make sence?

so basically with out all the description I just want a girl that wants to be with me, that fells the same way i fell about her and that like we have a connection, and the details can be worked out later....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Hitomi Kanzaki may be famous one day Hitomi Kanzaki may be famous one day Hitomi Kanzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    i go for nerds too...
    but basically i like GAY guys!!!

i go for the likes of sousuke sagara...
    ....weird guy 2,
    specially gay guy...
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 20, 2006 at 06:46 AM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Jerks. If she/he'(s) rude and a smart A**. I'll be hanging from his leg not letting go. Not hers.

But really. >.> I tend to like people that are Rude. Outspoken, because I find them real.

Then those that act really really stupid, but have those smart moments, when they know what to say, and the only reason they act stupid is to make you feel smart~~

>.> I always have to have a friend that wants to kill themself. A little Drama for my life. XD

A Friend that goes though guys like candy~ And Makes a big thing when she, sees him with other girl. (v.v) Fun to watch! [They tend to call at night time!!]

I like people that don't talk, or are to themself. ^_^ Fun fun fun trying to make them smile. So closed. So many secrets. [These people see more than the people that are involed see]~~

:P The Popular boy that wants to be forgot~ {ppshh} [Most likey very smart.]

>.> I can't hang with people that do evil things with a smile. Only if I know them a long time I can.

I am very moody, and if I feel like i need a change. I will change everything around me. Inclueding (sp) Friends.

I don't keep them long. Well I try to scare them off, but they don't get the picture.

I like egoist(sp) People.

Big Bone Girls [Over weight] :P They always got your back, and are cool to be with. They'll tell you right out if you look good or not, because they can't be seen with you. If your not looking good.

A gay buddy, one in the cloest; one out. Then the other: Under cover. I have had all these friends at the same time. XD Love it when they fight.

XD OMG a bad friend. The one you have to sneak into your own home, because your parents don't like them~ XD FUN!!

A sport friend. (-.-) That wants you to go hiking with them. [>.> If I have to climb flat top again. I am going to jump when I get to the top] :P {I will not do another walk for hope!!}

:P A friend that helps in the old places!! :O OMG NO!! *runs* [Whats with the smell]

That smart person like: "Did you know" <-- Most of there lines start like that. >.> And you have the feel to go to sleep...

(-.-) That friend your always getting out of trouble... or they draged you into it... {hiss}

The funny person that tells funny things, and the one that sucks.

I find loser, popular, loners, every lable out there fun.

Because there different, and its fun to hear what people think and do.

I have never meet someone like me. Yet I hear people say they have.

darn... wish I could meet them..

anywho.

Everyones on my good list.. till they do something... messed up..

I tend to change around the people I hang with. Nothing like blending in. :P
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the boys/girls of AO - How you like your man/woman?

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    well I mean depends on the situation...
    but basically the same thing u said "well-thought-out opinions and a focused conversation"... but again it depends on the situation... cuz like you are in a rave and you are going to start a deep conversation? well u could... but... it would be weird..
    LoL, you have a point.

Hahaha yeah your description's pretty... typical. Everyone likes someone who can think on the same level as them, not too much deeper, or too much more shallow. I know some people who want boyfriends who don't fight back at all. I'm like, omigosh, I pity your future boyfriends. >__>

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

very interesting Mr. K

okay, who the person/people I attract to are

the person who is very kind, honest, funny, and know what is going on, and care his/her friends
    the person who has the same interest with me and who can share what he/she doing.. he/she working on... and if that person is woman i want she is the kawai one...
    haha.. maybe little bad also interest me.. but after all he/she is a fine-man/woman
    haha..
    lolita one. >_<
    it will be great and funny...

ah.. i want they also love to see those stars in the night. i think those stars are beautiful. they calm me down.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast