Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Braces a waste of money?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Are Braces a waste of money?

Okay there are 15 million abortion, death penalty and religion threads in the debate section so I decided to do something a little different.

Ninety percent of people I know who get braces don't need them. Their teeth are perfectly fine. I never noticed anything wrong with their teeth and neither has anyone else. No one cares if your teeth are a little crooked. I personally think orthodontics are ripping people off.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Braces a waste of money?

They shouldn't get them if their teeth are straight. I needed braces! Some of my teeth were crooked. I wear retainers now.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Only some of them familyguy? So what? I bet they weren't even that bad off in the first place.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep its true they are a waste of money. I had em and they didn't do anything. They said I ahd an overbite and that they'd fix it. My teeth didn't move the whole three years I had em. So I'd say yeah, they are a gigantic watse of money and resources.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Only some of them familyguy? So what? I bet they weren't even that bad off in the first place.
    The two front teeth were! And they needed to be fixed because I didn't want them to stay like that. And I hate braces! But something needed to be done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Yep its true they are a waste of money. I had em and they didn't do anything. They said I ahd an overbite and that they'd fix it. My teeth didn't move the whole three years I had em. So I'd say yeah, they are a gigantic watse of money and resources.
    What the hell is an overbite NevesElocin? I honestly don't know what that is.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Okay there are 15 million abortion, death penalty and religion threads in the debate section so I decided to do something a little different.

Ninety percent of people I know who get braces don't need them. Their teeth are perfectly fine. I never noticed anything wrong with their teeth and neither has anyone else. No one cares if your teeth are a little crooked. I personally think orthodontics are ripping people off.
    I had braces for eleven months (I did need them in order to get my wisdom teeth removed). The orthodontist saw me TWICE. I was mostly manhandled by nurses who spoke very little English and gossipped over my head. I'm not very happy with the end result, but everyone else says they look fine. A high school friend of mine needed them because her teeth were causing her nose to become crooked. (Yeah, you heard me right . . . her teeth were putting her nose off-centre.) However, if you don't need them, don't waste your money on them. They're uncomfortable and bothersome.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah there a waste of money. I had braces for like 3 months and all my friends hate me for it but I also had an arc wich took all the top back teeth out of my head cept fotr like one or two and so now I don't see why I had all that stuff in the first place.So yup there a waste

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast