+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: brains or beauty? why?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

brains or beauty? why?

people think the world is better with just pretty girls and cute boys. what about the people who created things to make people prettier? which is better to have? for me i think brains are better^^ i mean looks will fade away. and knowledge is something which will last longer and will help you get better jobs.

tell me what you think on this subject and please explain your answers.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: brains or beauty? why?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    people think the world is better with just pretty girls and cute boys. what about the people who created things to make people prettier? which is better to have? for me i think brains are better^^ i mean looks will fade away. and knowledge is something which will last longer and will help you get better jobs.

tell me what you think on this subject and please explain your answers.
    You should clarify one thing first when you mention about good looking people. Are you talking about people who puts effort into packaging their appearance, or people who generally born good looking (symmetrical face)? And technically knowledge does not last forever either. You see some older folks with slower reaction times, bad memory, and some get scammed...

For me, as long as I have either one I am fine. The key is to knowing how to exploit your strong points.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You should clarify one thing first when you mention about good looking people. Are you talking about people who puts effort into packaging their appearance, or people who generally born good looking (symmetrical face)? And technically knowledge does not last forever either. You see some older folks with slower reaction times, bad memory, and some get scammed...

For me, as long as I have either one I am fine. The key is to knowing how to exploit your strong points.
    oh i forgot to explain that one. i mean for packaging their appearence. but when you grow older true knowledge does slip but the appreance is alot worse. it would take them longer to look good then to think on a current event.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If this is about who'd you rather spend your time with (brains vs beauty) then I'd have to say this: I'd rather have both in one package, LOL. No, seriously.

But if I can't have both, I'd gladly take the intellectual. You can keep a "trophy wife/husband" if ya want, but when you decide to have a conversation with him/her, will that person stimulate you intellectually AND physically? Or will they just be one of those purely physical relationships (which I've learned are bad news).

I'd rather spend my time with someone who'd be able to have a real conversation with. Not just about what kind of lipstick they bought or how slutty their friends are. Y'know, talk about real stuff. But like I said earlier... I'd rather have both. Symmetry, y'know?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I think brains make people beautiful. I am very attracted to those people who most people think are geeky or nerdy (like me) . . .

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to go with Brains as well.
    There's no sense in having beauty if you're a total dumbass. [no offense]
    A boy/girl has to be able look out for themselves and such. If you're stupid but beautiful you could easily be used.
    Which is bad.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I go for BRAINS!
    Beauty isn't something that can last long anyway!
    Come on. Beauty leaves you at the age of 30+. Your memory leaves you around 50+ or maybe it won't even leave you!
    Besides, everyone is beautiful somewhere and at certain angle no matter what.
    So yes, brains.

[CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks dosen't matter to me. I would rather have someone with brains than looks. I want someone I can talk to and atleast give me an intelligent responce. Those who can't think for themselves bother me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast