+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: brains or beauty? why?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: brains or beauty? why?

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    I go for BRAINS!
    Beauty isn't something that can last long anyway!
    Come on. Beauty leaves you at the age of 30+. Your memory leaves you around 50+ or maybe it won't even leave you!
    Besides, everyone is beautiful somewhere and at certain angle no matter what.
    So yes, brains.

What the heck did you say?? Im 30+, and im DAM hot!! Its more like 50+ on beauty and 60+ on smarts.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Neither. There are plenty of very lovely-to-look at and perfectly intelligent people who are cruel, arrogant, or just downright boring. I don't want to be around people based solely on their looks or their intelligence... I want to be around people with interesting personalities.

It's about the package... not the elements that make it up.

Anyone exceptionally gifted in one area or the other tends to make the mistake of neglecting the development of other areas. That's why so many genuises are socially awkward or arrogant pricks... and why beauty queens have a reputation for being bubble-headed or shallow...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Neither. There are plenty of very lovely-to-look at and perfectly intelligent people who are cruel, arrogant, or just downright boring. I don't want to be around people based solely on their looks or their intelligence... I want to be around people with interesting personalities.

It's about the package... not the elements that make it up.

Anyone exceptionally gifted in one area or the other tends to make the mistake of neglecting the development of other areas. That's why so many genuises are socially awkward or arrogant pricks... and why beauty queens have a reputation for being bubble-headed or shallow...
    Very good point! I would pick the one that clicked with me first. But if you had to choose then I would still stick with brains over looks.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

As some before me stated, both things are needed. I do put brains over looks, but still looks matter to me, because I know that, because of my shyness, I won't be able to feel free with a guy who is not that pretty and therefore has low self-appraisal and is even more shy than me... that is just too much for me to enjoy my life... But... brains and personality are more importand and I don't have such high standdarts about how someone should look...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

alright... you asked for it...

Brains are something that everyone has, it's just a matter of how much you have. Some girls are ugly and have no brains what so ever in my opinion and then some girls are beautiful and have lots of knowledge. So it's not a matter of having one or the other because you always have knowledge. Knowledge is something that always grows because your always learning new things and then you got to different types of beauty... the beauty on the inside and the beauty on the outside. Now if your talking about inner beauty well that's something your born with in my mind. It's something that you can't change.. it what make the most beautiful girls ugly and some of the ugly one's beautiful. Then you have the outer beauty, the beauty you can change to your perfection or others.. it's fake beauty in my mind... so what would i have? brains or beauty..i pick beauty because i already have brains..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    alright... you asked for it...

Brains are something that everyone has, it's just a matter of how much you have. Some girls are ugly and have no brains what so ever in my opinion and then some girls are beautiful and have lots of knowledge. So it's not a matter of having one or the other because you always have knowledge. Knowledge is something that always grows because your always learning new things and then you got to different types of beauty... the beauty on the inside and the beauty on the outside. Now if your talking about inner beauty well that's something your born with in my mind. It's something that you can't change.. it what make the most beautiful girls ugly and some of the ugly one's beautiful. Then you have the outer beauty, the beauty you can change to your perfection or others.. it's fake beauty in my mind... so what would i have? brains or beauty..i pick beauty because i already have brains..
    wow very good in the details about this dicussion. and your are very true about being born with brains and inner beauty is with you but why then do you believe men pick women who have no commone sense to work for them. is the world just coming down to cute girls wearing mini skirts? cause you got to admit people fall for the beatuy more than the brains. brains is some thing beautiful too.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    wow very good in the details about this dicussion. and your are very true about being born with brains and inner beauty is with you but why then do you believe men pick women who have no commone sense to work for them. is the world just coming down to cute girls wearing mini skirts? cause you got to admit people fall for the beatuy more than the brains. brains is some thing beautiful too.
    Men don't always pick girls with no brains but looks, hell, I am pretty sure that even those dumb, good for no brains but good looking girls know how to use their looks. So, some of the men choose them so they can do them, if you know what I mean.
    No, if you think the world is coming down to "cute girls wearing mini skirts", then you can also think vice versa, but no mini skirts for men. If it was some other topic, I would probably rave on about how pathetic I find people going for looks nowadays so they can sleep with each other and all that crap...

If you've got the brains, you've got the looks, however if you just have looks then no brain, then do us a favour, and go to a modelling agency, nothing else.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I go for Brains more then beauty
    If a person can't keep a conversation for more the 20 mins then I thinks they are not smart enuff for anything else and then I start feeling bad for them cause I have morals ya know, but if the person is smart then I can feel at ease with them and not worry too much about them. But hey if they look good too then I won't complain, lust always gets the best of me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast