+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: brains or beauty? why?

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: brains or beauty? why?

I go for a perfect combination of both and in the last year I found my wonderful girlfriend who is amazingly beautiful and very smart. I like to have both but if I had to choose it would be brains because I can't stand people who don't have common sense.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder." I agree wit this statement and I don' think that u can sum it up ta a decision between brains or beauty. Although most ppl would say "brains," in reality they would most likely pick "beauty." Don' get me wrong, I'm not sayin' that ppl in general r shallow, what I'm sayin' is that our instincts r "hot wired" towards physical attraction 'cause this, accordin' ta our instincts, is a sign of health. We, instinctively, try ta find the healthiest person for our "genes" ta insure our their survivial. There r enough ppl who have the strength ta go against this instinct ta b sure, but there r still many ppl who fall inta this pattern. I like ta think, though, that ultimately a person's personality wins out and that it would b the final guide ta findin' one's soulmate.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Nov 10, 2007 at 05:28 AM. Reason: spellin'

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    people think the world is better with just pretty girls and cute boys. what about the people who created things to make people prettier? which is better to have? for me i think brains are better^^ i mean looks will fade away. and knowledge is something which will last longer and will help you get better jobs.

tell me what you think on this subject and please explain your answers.
    People need to see that yes some are pretty
    but totally stupid
    and some are smart but not so pretty
    but there are some that are beautiful and smart as well
    i know that ppl are too fake now a days and it pisses me off
    you get so wrapped up in your looks that you forget what is the real point in life
    life isnt about beauty if is about living to the fullest

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I definately don't want the world dominated by a bunch of brainless barbie dolls. Think how scary it would be if our world leaders had mush for brains. o.o

And brains can fade too.. seniality comes with age. As the looks fade, sometimes so do the brains.

But I'm too shallow to etch out looks completely. I think we should have a nice balance of brains and beauty. It doesn't have to be just one or the other.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I always have a tendecy to find a mixture of both... I can't remember when I had a person who was just one of them... I got to have a someone who I am physically attracted to as well as mentally, if I can't find someone with both of them I will just be by myself until I find that... Now I am not saying that I won't talk to a person with just one, but going with... I think not... I am a person who don't like to waste anyones' time as well as my own in other words I don't play games...

But if I had to choose it will be the person who I have more in common with... Umm???

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3