+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The breathilizer

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

The breathilizer

lol has anyone heard of the new cars that are coming out? the ones that wont turn on till they give you a breathilizer test? its cool if you are legaly drunk they wont star but there can be down sides i bet.

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The breathilizer

that sounds really weird lol i dont understand it? is it some kind of protection security system or somthing?lol idk lol i dont understand it at all lol
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

If memory serves, those arent regular addons your car can have. I think those are only installed if the driver have a history of DWIs.
    Why hello there!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've heard of those...
    It sound kinda weird and cool at the same time
    but I think Neo is right.
    Otherwise it would just be a pain to breath into that thing everytime you start the car.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

This breathilizer device is only installed by the police for ppl charged with lots of DWI's. But the breathilizer doesn't always work though, because some will find a sober person to blow into it.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 29, 2009 at 05:21 PM.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    This breathilizer device is only installed by the police for ppl charged with lots of DWI's. But the breathilizer doesn't always work though, because some will find a sober person to blow into it.
    thats a good idea but i thouht that they were only made into the car and not just installed ah well i will look more into it lol

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    thats a good idea but i thought that they were only made into the car and not just installed ah well i will look more into it lol
    All they do is modify your car, and install this. After your sentence or whatever is over, they remove them.

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

All they do is modify your car, and install this. After your sentence or whatever is over, they remove them.
    i do believe it is called probation.

...because some will find a sober person to blow into it.
    and they more than likely have a little camera watching teh person every time they breath in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast