+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The breathilizer

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The breathilizer

Quote Originally Posted by Kool2bchilln View Post
    i do believe it is called probation.

and they more than likely have a little camera watching teh person every time they breath in it.
    Yeah, but does a police force have the budget to sit around and waste manpower watching to see if your the one blowing into that thing?

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yeah, but does a police force have the budget to sit around and waste manpower watching to see if your the one blowing into that thing?
    i'm pretty sure probation officer's responsibility to watch the videos from the car that amount to around 4 minutes per person. Likely 5 max per county. fast forwarded too b/c you'd just look for a face

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kool2bchilln View Post
    i'm pretty sure probation officer's responsibility to watch the videos from the car that amount to around 4 minutes per person. Likely 5 max per county. fast forwarded too b/c you'd just look for a face
    i really dont know i just heard my friend said that her cousin had to go get on

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

it won't work... now i can see the future, drunk people paying people that had not drank any beverage. to blow on their cars so they can turn..... everything is meant to be broken..... so my friend it will never work.....jijiji

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post
    it won't work... now i can see the future, drunk people paying people that had not drank any beverage. to blow on their cars so they can turn..... everything is meant to be broken..... so my friend it will never work.....jijiji
    as far as you know lol jk idk i guess we will just have to wait and see

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

hajhajhajha is the image of someone blowing their car that made me crack up....lol
    but yes lest wait and see....

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

it seems pretty weak if it someone else can blow into it, and get away with it.
    But I never even knew they did this. I thought they either suspended your license or something cheaper like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    it seems pretty weak if it someone else can blow into it, and get away with it.
    But I never even knew they did this. I thought they either suspended your license or something cheaper like that.
    yeah but i heard that Honda and VW were trying proto types like that but eventually they made them real by bringing them to the public and i also heard it is kinda like a DWI they give you tiket so you have to go out and have it installed lol i think it is halarious because it just tells you to follow the rules lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2