+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Murphy passes away at 32

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Brittany Murphy passes away at 32

For those who watched KING OF THE HILL the voice actress Brittany Murphy has passed away she play Luann who was Hank hill's niece and lucky's newly wed wife, she has passed away from heart problems
    yet she was 32 , REST IN PEACE Brittany Murphy...

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

re: Brittany Murphy passed away at 32

I remember in in the moive "Cueless" before she did voice work on king of the hill RIP My friend tai shaffer < was Brittany murphy in "cueless"

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, like Brandon, I remember her as Tai in Clueless, I didn't even know she was in King of the Hill until I read the obituary.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i loved that girl she was a good actress in cluless, 8 mile, sin city, just married and many more
    she will be missed, she was one of the best at changing roles from movie to movie depending on the role she had taken. she could make you laugh, cry, wonder whats going on, and put on the seat if she wanted. she started young like many actresses at the age of thireteen and has made something of herself in a career, and a husband at home.

though they dont know why or what caused her death yet, they only know that she had flu like symptoms before she passed away. their looking into her personal doctor, prescriptions she was on at the time, and will be doing an autopsy as well. though they believe it was a natural death.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well she was too young to pass away,but what heck can you do when your born with faulty orgins. may she stand with christ.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

She was great in "8 Mile", I guess she was messing around with a lot of different medications like flu and diabetic meds. Those must have interracted in a bad way and therefore she went into cardiac arrest. I guess, not even a month ago, the same thing happened to her husband but luckily he didn't die.
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Dec 23, 2009 at 03:01 PM.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wonder how the cast of the "King of the hill" are taken or handling her death

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Very sad indeed. I remember so many celebrites that have died far too young. May she rest in peace. She was also in Happy Feet I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast