+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

She shaved her head?!!

AO..would you like to chat about the famous singer?

Information here and here.

She said she shaved her head because she was sick of people touching it and whatnot. Do you think she's going to break down? Finally lose it? I mean, she's had her husband cheat on her, gained unwanted weight, and may now be pregnant again [or is?]. What do you guys think? I believe she's going to break down and just lose it. I mean...she shaved her head.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

I remember I shaved my head once, nobody payed attention to me though (I really did, don't ask me why)........ But on a serious note, wether she's breaking down or not, I don't see why people have to freak out about it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

ya i kno she anit like god or some thing shes just a singer thats all there is nothing to freak out about but then again i could care less what she dose, i dont like her
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 22, 2007 at 06:26 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Deo and Koga, I see where you guys are coming from, and I have to say, I agree. I don't think it's right for people to use others' situations or dilemmas for our own entertainment, but sadly, that's just the way it goes. So, what I think about this.. I feel bad for her. I mean, she was such a cutie when she came out, and now she's going through all of this crap. I don't think she deserves it . But I do think she needs to be more wise as to the decisions she makes.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

T_T she's behaving very selfishly, not once has anyone mentioned the sons that she already has... i'm scared wether she remembers she has them or not...

Thanks

LOL Abu. Yes, she does have her children to think about. And I agree with you 100% that she is behaving very selfishly. She needs to consider the fact that what she does is affecting those around her. Especially her kids. As I said before, she needs to be more wise in the decisions she makes.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Many people have problems in their lives but hardly anyone goes this far. I mean if she is annoyed by people touching her hair tell them to get lost or tie them in a knot and wer a cap/hat. And as for her husband, move on!
    We know it's hard if a husband cheats on her and it's heartbreaking but since she is a celeb she'll find a guy next day or month. Anyways...
    Weight can be reduced. Se is acting selfishly and in my opinion it's more off attention grabbing incident.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

ya no i just dont get these ppl they say they dont like ppl bothering the and taking pix but that there job and thats urs so if they dont like it gat the h*** out of show biz, if i was eny of them i would love every min of it they say that they have problem i say sure they dont know a real problem if it smacked them in the face, as to Brittney Spears i say good shave ur head look for sypithy u wont get none from me because some of us have real problems not some one touching ower hair.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast