+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Am I the only one who couldn't give a damn about her? Seriously. Shes done nothing of worth or mention over the last few years and yet no one will stop talking about her. Sure, I'll pity her if she kills herself but to be quite honest I care more about her kids, who are going to suffer as a result of all this media induced nonsense.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Yes, her kids are number one priority at the moment, and should always be. Especially in her eyes. We talk because it is sad to see that she is the only one who seems not to notice this. Which is why hopefully, Justin Timberlake will show her the light at the end of the tunnel..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Tavrail if you read this thread more closely you will see that we are majorly talking about her kids and less about her. Sorry had to mention it. We are also talking about what her kids are going to miss out because of this.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

If britney attempt to make a remix of the music video, "wish your girfriend was hot like me?" then I be gladly to run into the bathroom and threw up, besides her kids don't have anything to do with this brit brit break down situation.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exactly, so should they suffer so??! She doesn't think, that one. She's making all these selfish moves, and not thinking of her kids AT ALL!!! I want to regurgitate just thinking about her behavior. Very Very stupid.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

If she wanted to neglect her kid's well she's doing hell of good job, not to mention that she was doing only her music thing instead of spending time with her kids, not a very good mother, plus illegaly blond as well.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, her kids are number one priority at the moment, and should always be. Especially in her eyes. We talk because it is sad to see that she is the only one who seems not to notice this. Which is why hopefully, Justin Timberlake will show her the light at the end of the tunnel..
    Shes not the only one to not to notice, the media don't notice it either. Its them who are making it as bad as it is. Loads of mothers suffer from break downs yet once the pressure is taken from them they can get over it and go back their kids...she doesn't really have a hope of getting the pressure taken away from her as there are people all over the place gossping and making things terribly stressful for her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well Tavrail if you read this thread more closely you will see that we are majorly talking about her kids and less about her. Sorry had to mention it. We are also talking about what her kids are going to miss out because of this.
    What, seriously what? I have no clue what you are sorry to mention.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they don't have to do with it but they will be affected by it none the less! I mean What's happening in the situation? Soons going to be the battle of she's not a fit mother who do the kids go to...

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    S
    What, seriously what? I have no clue what you are sorry to mention.
    Meaning that you need to read some before stating things like why are we talking so much about here and not her kids. More then half this thread is devoted to her kids alone.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast