+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Meaning that you need to read some before stating things like why are we talking so much about here and not her kids. More then half this thread is devoted to her kids alone.
    I never asked "Why are we talking so much about her", I mentioned her kids like, in your own words, half the other posts in the thread...If you've got a problem with me due to the Creationism thread, then PM me about it and sort it out that way rather then dragging it out onto the boards.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

I have no problem with you in this thread just your first post. I mean that is what this thread is about Britt Britt and then Her kids but we have mainly put her kids first in this thread.

Am I the only one who couldn't give a damn about her? Seriously. Shes done nothing of worth or mention over the last few years and yet no one will stop talking about her. Sure, I'll pity her if she kills herself but to be quite honest I care more about her kids, who are going to suffer as a result of all this media induced nonsense.
    That's all I have a problem with. I mean we care more about the kids then her too. For better reasons then the media though.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no problem with you in this thread just your first post. I mean that is what this thread is about Britt Britt and then Her kids but we have mainly put her kids first in this thread.

That's all I have a problem with. I mean we care more about the kids then her too. For better reasons then the media though.
    The problem is that the media is thrashing the kids and they should be left out of this. It was her decision and that is what value it has. (I do think that she is making decisions that will have an impact on her kids!)

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    The problem is that the media is thrashing the kids and they should be left out of this. It was her decision and that is what value it has. (I do think that she is making decisions that will have an impact on her kids!)
    I agree she is not thinking about her kids at any point of this whole scandal and Tavrail I'm not trying to act like I'm insulting you or don't like you it's just that what you said did get to me. Sorry. I do believe that if the media left the children out of it it would be alot better off.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree she is not thinking about her kids at any point of this whole scandal and Tavrail I'm not trying to act like I'm insulting you or don't like you it's just that what you said did get to me. Sorry. I do believe that if the media left the children out of it it would be alot better off.
    Am confused are we suppose to be talking about Britney or the kids? either way change the title or something because her kids may be important and all, what about Britney's career? is it going to fall and crash or is she going to hide in a cave till her hair grews back?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Brittney...well I think it is a little bit of both....

Hellknight bro been awhile.

Thanks

We have been talking about both of them flipping back and forth between the two.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan View Post
    Brittney...well I think it is a little bit of both....

Hellknight bro been awhile.
    As in both a little wacked or blond lol, anyway yeah its been awhile bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast