+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

yeah.....lol

First off she was all "YAY! im Britteny!" n now ppl r like...."Who the Hell is Britteny?!" lol then she will explode WOOT! lol

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

She's been trying to represent herself for years then all of sudden she became a copy of Mike Jones, well Mike just say his name over and over again, britney just sing how she like's boys and all.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    Shes not the only one to not to notice, the media don't notice it either. Its them who are making it as bad as it is. Loads of mothers suffer from break downs yet once the pressure is taken from them they can get over it and go back their kids...she doesn't really have a hope of getting the pressure taken away from her as there are people all over the place gossping and making things terribly stressful for her...
    Yes. I agree. The media only makes things worse for her. But it's really not her fault! She wanted to become famous? She did. She wants to make a fool of herself? She is. She wants to continue on neglecting her children and acting selfishly.... Go ahead! But don't expect any remorse from your "fans" Brittney. Because you aren't going to get any. I say stop the foolishness and get back to reality!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I reckon it is a mixture of both wanting attention and a brink of self destruction.Because she has problems coping with the pressure of maintaing the kids,hence she is losing control of herself and because of that she would find the most dramatic method to try and solve her problem so she would try and shave her head which creates attention and involves the media which then reaches out to everybody in the world.

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that she's a histrionic who does self destructive things inorder to get attention...which is pretty lame

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

All Brittney cares about is getting attention. and where r her parrents. Of all poeple they should be trying to knock some scense intoher. She realy just needs to grow up and get over herself. i'mean this whole rehab thing is just rediclouse. Eaither stay in or out pick one. But anyway I just wasted time on her and that sucks any way she 's stupid thats all that matters.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well atleast the children are with the father I mean he does show that he does somewhat care for the 2 boys. To bad that her parents couldn't have kept them though. She needs to calm down and take a deep breath.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I disagree. Kevin is just being retarted and "acting" as though he gives a crap. He doesn't. He just wants to cause Brittney more pain than what she is already going through. In my opinion, she doesn't need this many events going on at one time. Maybe God is testing her.

Who knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast