+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

Now he is working 24/7 just to get the kids back, or britney sends him 500,000 grand, I think Britney should let her kids go because she can't handle all this crap, or other things, btw she looks really weird with a bald head.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

brittany spears is just one twisted woman that girl gonna rally destroy herself and for being bald that gives the chills

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_8000 View Post
    brittany spears is just one twisted woman that girl gonna rally destroy herself and for being bald that gives the chills
    You said it, I heard that she and kevin tried to compete for the kids and I guess kevin is winning lol. also all she cared about was her album.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    You said it, I heard that she and kevin tried to compete for the kids and I guess kevin is winning lol. also all she cared about was her album.
    If it was up to me I wouldn't give her anything! Her album flopped, and she lost the battle for the kids, so basically America doesn't have the time for a washed up entertainer! So bye bye Brittney, and here's a good swift kick in the @rse for wasting our time and money after a pulling a stunt like this!

"Problems forever lie within choice, and choice is something given freely. So which one will you choose?"-BlueFox1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17