+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

yes she dont need to shave her head for attention now she just scary lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brittney Spears: Craving for attention, or on the brink of self-destruction?

hhhmmm...if eventually she goes nuts...she might as well gave some of her doe.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

@Deo: LOL! True. She is getting the attention, lol.

Wow, so she hit a car yesterday, hmm? Interesting...very interesting..

@exderz: Really? Well where I got the information, it didn't say anything about shaving her head because of a conflict with her mother...Ah well.

May the force be with you, Brittney.

Newbie magokoro is off to a good start magokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt even know that she hit a car with a umbrella she is totally insane. They said shes been to rehab three times already. Does she really need that much attention. lol

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I honestly don't know what's going on with her... I mean, when she first came out...I figured she wasn't all that bad...and maybe she'd be an alright singer. But then she started doing the nasty on stage o__o and showing more of her body... And then she married one of her dancers -.-; and now this.... Now I'm starting to think she isn't the brightest person on this planet, and it isn't all for attention...its just publicity catching her wrong decisions..

But it's her fault for making them..

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Britney Spears has gone way down hill since her split with that Kevin.

When I saw the paper this one day and saw Britney Spears with no hair, I was literally surprised I thought it was all a joke.

But when I read it, I thought oh geez not again. She's been put into rehab once before and left it after the next day. I think because she's losing her fans, she wants more attention off her fans and sympathy. Personally I wasn't a fan of Britney Spears but for own sake, I hope she sorts herself out.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

waw..i tot that britney shaved her head was some kind of a scam..i never thought she would do that...i won't..i hate going to the barber and i like my hair... lol
    Last edited by RayMe; Feb 26, 2007 at 10:52 AM. Reason: wrg spelling

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly in my opinion I think her doing this is her trying to get pity and is for attention. Why would she while battling for custody of her kids go and do something like this. I believe that it was to get the attention of the people and maybe get some of them on her side making them think this is what Kevin had done to her. If I was battling for custody of my kids I would never go out doing drugs or drinking to where I pass out and don't remember what I was doing or what I did. I would be at home with my children giving them the best care they can get. Oh but just because we are rich we think that we can have whatever we want. Let the law slap her in the face for once and let her see what it's like to break the law and not really be a fit mother for her children. I also don't think that Kevin should get them either I believe that Brittneys mom should get the boys!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast