+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broken Heart vs Broken Neck

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Broken Heart vs Broken Neck

I read a peom that had me thinking. Which would I perfere.... A broken heart or a broken neck.

Personally I'd pick a broken neck. Ive had a broken heart before and a broken welll.... leg. Neither is a joy ride. The broken leg healed faster and felt less painful. A broken heart leaked out memories i wanted to forget. First kiss, first well everything except the golden ticket. (never give ur golden ticket away to a stranger). It really hurted. Which is why i never take my chances usless i trust that person to not try and shatter my heart.

So tell me which would you pick. Broken heart or Broken Neck. Why?

heres the link to the poem
    YouTube - Def Poetry - Amir Sulaiman - She Said I Prefer A Broken Neck
    Last edited by Shippo101; Oct 10, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Broken Heart vs Broken Neck

Will a broken neck would kill you or you would be paralyzed which would suck a broken heart which will happen alot in life will just be hard for a while till you get over it I will pick the broken heart any day over the neck. You are going to have to learn to take a blow to the heart it will happen alot in life.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Ya, I'd pick a broken heart, cuz I wouldn't wanna be paralysed. Broken hearts can mend over time.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

A broken heart for sure. You can live a pretty normal life with one of those, and there is a lot more to this life than romance.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Broken heart, I would rather have emotional pain than physical pain. lol Seriously broken hearts aren't that bad, or I just have no heart. Its one of the two. I just think to myself out of sight out of mind, and find more fish in the sea.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

God this is a good one. Broken neck you'd be paralyzed or die.... Broken heart takes time and you'll physically be alright but you feel like you want to die.
    hmmmmmmm...
    Broken Heart. I love life too much to want to die and I just don't want to be paralyzed. Besides that emotional pain can be relieved with comedy and other distractions. When we put my dog to sleep, watching "Holy Grail" made me feel better.

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

This exactly the outcome I predicted. XD Its funny as well. I hope to see more people show which they'd perfere.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had my heart "broken" so many times that I'm used to it, so yeah. That.
    Broken Heart.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast