+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Building up your own image

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Building up your own image

^_^ i keep my avatar out of loyalty, since my good friend Mayura made it for me! along with my signature! i don't want to change it so if she ever comes back, she knows i haven't forgotten about her and that i miss her!

but i think it does a good job showing who i am most of the time... when i'm angry, i'd probably want a picture of a mad puppy! yay!

whenever i think of people of AO, i usually just imagine their avatar on a generic body... since i only know what they choose to show... i actually thought for a while that Kedar looked like that monk guy from Inuyasha on his sig! but i digress...

an avatar represents a person's internet personality, which may or may not be their real one.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

well, in some way... Sometimes choosing the right avi for you is quite hard and confusing... sometimes you just choose what is good to see, but the avi you used makes people feel you feel just the same as your avi....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

I made my avatar too look like how I feel. But I have asked others about it, and they say it looks different than how I see it. I have been told it looks murderous, but that is not what I had in mind. More like the fallen angel. Or, something that was supposed to become an angel but got stuck in fear and hate.
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to say that I chose my avatar because it's plain simple. The green could represent anything. So most of it is true.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

About the fact that some people say that they choose there avatar becose they liked it, even if you choose an avatar becose you like it, then it stil shows a part of your personality.

Abu Dhabi:
    I like the fact that your using your avatar out of loyalty, also judging from your posts it suits you very wel.
    Your friend must be a very good friend.

Rave_Grip:
    I think your avatar shows that you have a calm nature, i could be of but that the impression i get from your avatar.

Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Thanks

i can see what everybody means.i chose mine because in the real world i have to hide my real self for my work and the type of job i do.hes serious and anime avatar meaning he can be goofy and funny when no one is looking

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

If could have chosen my own avatar when I created my profile for these forums, I would have ended up with this as my avatar.
    It was originally a avatar of Kuwaru, the 5th child from Evangelion, but I got onto it with Paintbrush, changed a few colours, turned his mouth into a smirk & made it my own, "WatchingFromTheShadows". I think it reflects 1 side of my personality quite well, as I do enjoy watching events unfold from the shadows, stepping in when I feel it needs it. Mind you, I'm not a stalker though. I just like to watch the madness unfold, e.g., watch everyone else get drunk & act stupid, etc.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

>actually not all people who uses their avatars represent them...
    >some people uses these avatars to represent what they want to be or sometimes, that's what they want for others to know them...
    >other people uses the opposite avatars...i just don't know why, maybe because they don't want too see how lonely or empty they are?!...

...well as for me, I use this avatar because I just like the image itself but it does not really mean that it shows the real me or perhaps my feelings...I just got attracted to this image that's why I use it...actually a person has so many characters that's why, we never really know who they are because they can be both sad and happy...it depends on the avatar's interpretation...

(it's just so confusing...O.O)

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast