+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Bullying

have you ever been bullyed ect
    well right now at the moment i am but i want to know how you deled with it and how you got out of it.
    but all i got now is a consler my bro asked her could i go . >__<
    but plz tell it would mean alot plz and thank you

-X-equinn-X-

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bullyed ect

Why is this in the FAQ section? Lol... did you click the wrong thing?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Why is this in the FAQ section? Lol... did you click the wrong thing?
    It will be taken care of shortly; this will be moved to the Cyber Lounge. But Violent, next time please report the post or the thread rather than posting in, questioning it.

Edit: Titled changed from "bullyed ect" to "Bullying".

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...well I have been dullied a lot in my life for being different...this is what I did...I bottled up the feelings...pretend like their word have no effect on you, I know that its not mentally healthy...but Its something...and physical bullying...fight back...stand up...you may get beaten in a fight, but now the person will know, that you will stand up and fight back for your self.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

You make fun of them or or you hit them back. Bullies only pick on people they think are victims. Don't prove them right and be a victim.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bullying

You make fun of them or or you hit them back. Bullies only pick on people they think are victims. Don't prove them right and be a victim.
    Thats just stupid...maybe you havnt heard the phrase "hate breeds hate"? Apparently not...if that happens, things will get out of hand
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Bullies pick on people because they know they are stronger than them and it makes them feel better even if it is wrong.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    Thats just stupid...maybe you havnt heard the phrase "hate breeds hate"? Apparently not...if that happens, things will get out of hand
    Lets see if I remember anything from high school. Lets see this kid was making fun of me and was saying he would beat me up or whatever. I embarrased the hell out of him in front of his friends by talking about him like a dog. He didn't beat me up and he never made fun of me again. Is that good enough for you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast