+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bullying

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Lets see if I remember anything from high school. Lets see this kid was making fun of me and was saying he would beat me up or whatever. I embarrased the hell out of him in front of his friends by talking about him like a dog. He didn't beat me up and he never made fun of me again. Is that good enough for you?
    A shame you didn't become a victim of a gun crime.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see if I remember anything from high school. Lets see this kid was making fun of me and was saying he would beat me up or whatever. I embarrased the hell out of him in front of his friends by talking about him like a dog. He didn't beat me up and he never made fun of me again. Is that good enough for you?
    Thats what the always say, a lot of the time the do it to keep you in check. They say those things to keep you bending to their will.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    A shame you didn't become a victim of a gun crime.
    Why would I become a victim of a gun crime!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!? Pyro Pyro you crazy bastard.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Why would I become a victim of a gun crime!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!? Pyro Pyro you crazy bastard.
    You know how crazy people are. The way you said you played this guy in front of everyone might drive him nuts.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've never been seriously bullied, probably because they where scared of me. but i wouldn't blame them, i would be scared of myself if i was them lol.

but if u r getting bullied, the best thing to do, is either ignore them if its just verbal, but if its physical try to either fight back, and if u got the chance run. but the thing i gotta ask is it 1 on 1 bullying or is it a group thing?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say I haven't been bullied since 4th grade. After knoking out the school bully and running home after it. No ones really messed with me in a way that I could say they were bullying me~ lol.

^_^ What you need to do is stay postitive, what you must know, These's kinda people feed off your anger and sadness, its what wakes them up in the morning.

So just handal it~ ^_^

Your not dealing with a normal human being here, so ust "mess him up"
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Errr, whatever. I've never been bullied. I can't fight, obviously, I'm a girl. I don't care enough to learn self-defense because I'm not paranoid.

I had trouble with a guy once, at school, and my friend broke his arm and gave him a black eye. I have protective friends, and I'm thankful for it.

There were alot of people getting bullied at my school for no reason, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I don't think less of anyone, people have different ways of dealing with things.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

they best way to stop people from bullying you is to just stand your ground speak back make fun of them.
    if this dosnt work warn them that if they dont stop your gone resort to vilence, if that dosnt work resort to vilence bud only go after the leader of the group thats bullying you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast