+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bullying

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    they best way to stop people from bullying you is to just stand your ground speak back make fun of them.
    if this dosnt work warn them that if they dont stop your gone resort to vilence, if that dosnt work resort to vilence bud only go after the leader of the group thats bullying you.
    Not everyone that gets bullied can actually fight back, you talk back to them, you're going to get bullied more.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Not everyone that gets bullied can actually fight back, you talk back to them, you're going to get bullied more.
    Did you read anything I wrote in this thread seriously you need to read the entire thread before you reply.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    You know how crazy people are. The way you said you played this guy in front of everyone might drive him nuts.
    so? why would it be a shame he wasnt a gun crime victim? youre suggesting you wish he was dead. you probably get bullied so you feel sorry for the person he retaliated against.

wanna hear my stand on bullying? people dont do it to me, but if they did, it would last all of 5 seconds. the second he said something to be, i wouldve kicked his ass. end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    heh, they should lift some weights instead of sitting on the comp all day and gaining weight if they cant fight back.

they made themselves a target to get bullied.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Dec 16, 2006 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Double posting

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

The only time that I remembered when I got bullied was when I was in 1st grade. Sheesh that girl had a big problem with me for nothing but anywho I didn't deal with it. I was kinda like whatever, not going to waste my time. Even though she would call me names and try to hurt me. But one day she pushed me off my bike, then the drama began~ But I didn't say anything to her, my friend just told her to beat it. So they got into a fight and they were both the same age and bigger then me. O.o So I got my Big bro to make them stop. After that I was bullied free.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    so? why would it be a shame he wasnt a gun crime victim? youre suggesting you wish he was dead. you probably get bullied so you feel sorry for the person he retaliated against.

wanna hear my stand on bullying? people dont do it to me, but if they did, it would last all of 5 seconds. the second he said something to be, i wouldve kicked his ass. end of story.
    Since I was only protecting myself and he wishes I was dead. He must be mad that he never had the nerve to stand up for himself.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post

Because people like you like to act tough behind the keyboard. A shame you didn't whoop anyone's ass, just for saying something.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok thank you for all your help thank you
    you dont know how much it means to me TT__TT
    but like i cant get my bro to help hes friends with him and he dose nothin TT__TT (me and my bro are the same age yes twins)
    but omg ill keep in mind what you said thanks

-x-equinn-x-

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Remember when I said I haven't since 1st grade, well I think I am gonna get bullied by these Bit**es and the only way out for me is to fight back, nobody is gonna protect this girl, so i'm gonna go through this sh**, I keep you posted though.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast