+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bullying

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Did you read anything I wrote in this thread seriously you need to read the entire thread before you reply.
    Do you actually think everyone that gets bullied is in the same circumstances than you?

Not everyone that actually stands up to a bully walks away unharmed. That's a pretty big claim to make, and it's completely unjustified.

He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Bully's pick on people who they think are weak or just look stupid. It happen to my friend I couldn't do nothing about they were bigger than me. This was back in elementary school everyday our teacher's did a restroom breaker an they use to come in while he was useing the bathroom and beat him up I saw the whole thing felt sad an everything but knew I couldn't do anything about it.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Do you actually think everyone that gets bullied is in the same circumstances than you?

Not everyone that actually stands up to a bully walks away unharmed. That's a pretty big claim to make, and it's completely unjustified.

It's totally unjustified to think you can't stand up to a bully. But that's probably why you get picked on and your friends have ot protect you isn't it?

I have a friend who's pretty small this one guy in high school thought he could pick on him because of his size. My friend beat the shit out of him. That guy didn't know he's not one to mess with.

If you don't stand up for yourself you'll get picked on. That's all there is too it.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't remember many times were I was bullied. I was always one of those dronish kids who just followed the crowd and kept his head down (not so much anymore). But just last week, unfortunately, I was in a fight on my bus becuase 3 kids kept throwing pennies at everyone and they were getting pissed and the driver wasn't doing anything. So me and my friend Brendon got up, whent back there and beat the crap out of them. I loved the look on their faces when me and my tall ass friend showed up back there, it was priceless. When we confronted them they tried to apologize and back out of it, but we weren't about to let punks like them get off scott free.

My advice to anyone who is being bullied is to aggressively confront the person who is bullying you quickly and in full force. Like someone else said they only pick on people who they think will not defend themselves or threaten them, if you do most likely they won't be expecting it and will stop. Lately there haven't been any more pennies flying around the bus .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I was bullied back in middle school, but it was really only verbal stuff. One guy did punch me, but it didn't hurt (I was more shocked that I had been punched) so I just stood there looking at him, wondering if I should hit him back. Once he realized that he didn't hurt me, he walked off....never bugged me again.

The way I dealt with bullies was to just keep the anger inside of me. It's kind of stupid when people tell you what to do, because they'll say "oh, don't let it pent up inside of you," because that's bad....but they'll also say "but don't act on it," because that's also bad. It's one of those things where you can't win either way.

If someone does deck a bully, they also get in trouble for fighting back, which is absolutely stupid. Pretty much what that implies is "take the bullying, then afterwards talk to a teacher." When I was being bullied I actually went and talked to the principal, and they didn't really do much. They just called me and the other kid into the office and told us to get along. That was it.

Once you've graduated out of school, you realize how small everyone is, and how insignificant middle school and high school was. It's really hard to convey that to someone who is currently going through school, because you're stuck with the exact same people every day until graduation, which can be hard to deal with, but the name-calling, the bullying, the different social groups all disappears once you're out of school.

I've talked to people that used to bully me back in school, but they no longer act the same because they don't have the security of being in school. They know that their consequences have actions, and they are now in the real world, and if they lip off in the real world, chances are they'll come across someone who just won't take it. For example, one kid I went to school with used to be really full of himself, and often picked on people. Once he graduated he didn't change, and decided to lip off some guy he didn't know. Low and behold, he got knocked into a coma for awhile, but he's alright now.

As for the different social groups, (the cool kids, the geeks, etc), I've run into people who used to be considered 'cooler' than me in school, and even though we never talked in school, they'll start up a conversation ("hey, didn't we go to school together?"). Why? Because outside of school, you realize how big the world is, and how alone we really are, so the school mentality completely disappears.

Hm....well, I've dragged this on, so I'll just sum it up. If you're being abused verbally (names, etc), you have to be able to just let it go. At the end of the day, it's only names, and none of it will ever really matter. It's easier to say this than to actually do this, but it's the honest truth. However, if it's physical bullying, the best choice is to see a teacher. If that doesn't fix anything, than the only other option is to actually deck them one. I'm not saying that is a first choice, but if it's physical bullying, there has to be some point where you fight back. You might not hurt them, and they might deck you a couple more times for it, but they'll know from then on in that you're not gonna take it lying down.

But the first option would be to talk to a teacher and principle. Nowadays, bullying can easily lead to lawsuits, so the schools have to start paying attention. So yeah.....definately talk to the teacher and principle about it, and see where it goes.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah,i have being bullied before but that was before those people picking on me got to know me.After knowing me better,they decide that i was no longer a target to be bullied.Really,there are two options to deal with bullying.Do nothing and let the bullies target somebody else or to stick up to them and get beaten(some of the time).Other than that,don't let bullying affect your life.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well ill jut have to take your word tomaorow he gets to me floor him that will hopefuly stop it ^__^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well ill jut have to take your word tomaorow he gets to me floor him that will hopefuly stop it ^__^
    You gotta be smart about it. Im not for telling the teacher, nor the you say something I'll kick your ass way. Why get your own hands dirty, if maybe you can get someone to do it for you w/o them even knowing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast