+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Bullying

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bullying

Mmmmm I've always been picked on a lot, for being younger than everyone else. I didn't think age mattered when I first started going to school, but sometime in 5th grade it became a pretty big ground (albeit illogical, IMO) for picking on other people. People would sort of ostracize me and my classmates wouldn't listen to me simply because I was younger than them. It continued for a couple of years but it got better in high school... thank God for maturity! I didn't really do anything specific to deal with it, though. I just sort held out.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*points self*
    I have been bullied before, and been a bully myself.
    In my kinder garden days, I was bullied by a couple of Japanese boys. They would push me in the mud puddle and poke fun at me.
    Later in my primary age, I got bullied by the neighborhood girls because they were older and I was younger. But I managed to slap them and fought back. ^^lll
    At the same time, in primary school, I bullied joined a grouped that always bullied one girl. We would tease her and insult her in every way. But later on, I felt crappy and became friends with her.
    However, ...
    High school life was a horror! Especially during the first few months after the intake. I was bullied in form of words by the other girls. They weren't just 'others' but the popular ones in school.
    They made rumors about me and b!tch feat amok when it comes to me.
    They probably didn't like me because I was sticking out to the people like a sore thumb. ^^lll They wanted to be popular and only them to be, they must have been afraid that I will steal their lime light or whatsoever.
    Anyway, case close. I have good friends. And I need not have to go through the horror of preppy girls again~ ^__^

Now, I protect those who are bullied~! XD

Baa-power!

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Being bullied is a part of life eventually youll learn to deal wit it
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I only bully my little step-cousin only to toughen him up not acting like a girl who sleeps with teddy bears or reindeer dolls, and am only bullying him because he needs to straighten up and act smart and good, not to act stupid and dumb.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been bullied quite a bit.
    Goth chick in a small redneck town who watches anime and Star Wars, and likes to play RPGs.... Pretty much I got made fun of a lot.
    It used to really get to me, but after a while I realized that the people doing the bullying wanted me to react to it, I just ignored them.
    I stopped caring about what a bunch of small town closed minded jocks thought about me, and worried more about how I felt about myself.
    That's the key... knowing who you are and where you come from. Even though it hurts... Trust me, a lot of us I'm sure were hurt by any bullying we recieved. >.<

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Bullies are punks. I know because I was on both sides of it. I've been a bully and I have been bullied. Most of them just are insecure about who they are so they pick on others. Best thing to do is stand up to them. Even if it means getting a beating.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

in middle school the hole school hated me. so i made a bomb treat and i got to go to a differnt school.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: bullyed ect

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You make fun of them or or you hit them back. Bullies only pick on people they think are victims. Don't prove them right and be a victim.
    Im' not the biggest person around and fighting back just keeps them going!
    That is about the worst advice i have heard! you trying to get someone killed?
    the best way for me is to just avoide the person and if you can't, stay with a group...(it helps, trust me!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8