+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bush, and The Liberal Media

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bush, and The Liberal Media

I want to talk about how the media doesn't really mind if this Oil Spill goes on because we have Obama but if it was Bush they would chew his ass up. I know this is about the Oil Spill at the Gulf of Mexico but I would like to talk about the media and how they try making Obama look good even though if this was Bush they would be all over it saying look Bush is Hitler he doesn't care about animals. They take Obama who in 48 days has called one meeting and has done nothing yet he is a Hero thats how Liberal are media is but if it was Bush hes a monster. I know though Bush would already have this fixed but sense he wouldn't fix it the first day he hates animals. Obama 48 days Hero.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bush, and The Liberal Media

I thought about this as well. The worst oil spill in US history has been under the democrats. Democrats have sort of been the greener party but not under Obama.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I thought about this as well. The worst oil spill in US history has been under the democrats. Democrats have sort of been the greener party but not under Obama.
    Democrats have sort of been the greener party no way in Hell beast. The whole reason its so hard to fix this Oil Spill is because liberals wouldn't let the oil tanker closer to land so they made it a mile down where nobody can get to it because that is safer, now look at it.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing that bothers me about the oil spill, is that is taking so long to get it fixed and cleaned up. And that it even happened in the first place, they should take more precautions to prevent these. It's not really one persons fault, the president couldn't have stopped it either way.

And Bush was all about the oil greed, so he would have deserved the negative media anyways.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The flooding of New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina =/= The BP oil spill.

Another thing: 'Liberal media' is a typical republican term, basically encompassing everything not related to Rupert Murdoch's 'News Corporation' media empire. This leads me to suspect your sources are leaning quite heavily in a certain direction.

Thanks

Zev your right no President could have stopped it but Obama has not gave them permission to stop it. I also disagree with you on Bush he was not all about Oil Greed.

No Hassun I'm a Reagan Conservative and yes most Media Sources are Liberal I believe. I also believe that the only News Station really thats Conservative is Fox 10.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    I also believe that the only News Station really thats Conservative is Fox 10.
    Uhhh... Fox News is OWNED AND OPERATED by News Corp. So yeah, hassun is right on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    No Hassun I'm a Reagan Conservative
    And that changes anything? That's like saying I'm a Mulroney Conservative here in Canada (Brian Mulroney was the Canadian Prime Minister during Regan's second term, and I'm not conservitive, I'm as liberal as they come, just making that clear). Both men have been out of office for over 20 years, and the political landscape of the parties of which they were the head of during their administrations have changed to the point where they no longer exist. Holding personal political stances is one thing, it becomes a whole other ball game when the stance you take has changed from what the same party you supported in the past has become in the present.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jun 11, 2010 at 12:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread