+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Button Abuse

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Button Abuse

Haha, I was just wondering which buttons you abuse the most on your keyboards when typing to other people. Like "lol" or "XD"

Id definatly say I abuse the "XD" buttons.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Button Abuse

That has to be the most off the wall thing I've heard in a while. But i'd have to say that mine is "Wtf?" Its like my favorite phrase. Plus it can be serious or funny.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I really do abuse my keboard. My ex boyfirends laptop beeps if you press more than one key at a time, which has alerted me to the fact that when typing the word "you" I just sorta mesh them all down almost at once.

My most over used key, might just be the period. (.) I am always multiple dotting things.... And I am not even one of those people trying to get over the character limit on AO either. I have been multiple dotting for many years now.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I pride myself in trying to use vocabulary variety, and i have tried to shy away from internet shorthand like, "lol" , "wtf" , and such. I will use smiles when appropriate, and I have quit "lol" in exchange for, "haha". I can't say my grammar and punctuation are perfect by any means, but it is certainly better compared to many people in my peer group. Excess of shorthand is annoying, but out right cursing anyone who uses it moderately is even more annoying. Basically if I can read and understand your train of thought, I don't mind whatever your writing style is.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

lapislazuli (Feb 11, 2009), Scourge (Feb 11, 2009)

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Read post of Dark. above for my attitude on those things. Except I use more smileys ...
    They just cheer up a whole post, makes it look more friendly. Brings a bit emotion into your post. That's okay for me.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Statistically the keys on the home row get the most use (those keys being asdfghjkl; ), as well as the space bar. Other keys that get the most use are RSTLNE (The most used letters in the english alphabet)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Backspace ^^ (i think it's called that) l well i don't know really, i guess it would be stuff like this: ^^ lol and other smilies

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG,

is my favorite, whenever I feel excited, sometimes I put that there and people will be like "what?" and I tell them "nothing." lol, it makes me laugh sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast