Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can the fallen find..love?

Newbie Aoichan04 is off to a good start Aoichan04's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Can the fallen find..love?

Can a fallen fox truely find and seek comfort in the arms of someone she can love...I don't want to be hurt anymore...
    <(0.0)>

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can the fallen find..love?

Yes she can. Love comes in many forms, so there is always going to be some one there to look out for you.

And being hurt has it's good points. It can help in the healing process as it makes you a stronger person.
    Why hello there!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 04, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Neo, there will allways be some one out there for you, you just have to find them and love can be many things

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i agree with the other two, love is something everyone should feel, i should know, i have had my heart broken five times before.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yepyep. Someone who has fallen can find love in someone's arms. If you can't find that someone then go to God. He is always there for us. Besides, God'll give you that someone. You just have to wait. Who knows. That someone just might be beside with you.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Been there, felt that and I can tell you for sure that you can find love after having been... well... ripped off. My ex dumped me, then hit me in the face because I did not want to get together with him *rolls eyes* I though I'd never get over it and never will be able to trust another guy. But I was surely wrong, I have found the best man ever!!! ^^ hehehe

The main thing is to learn from your experience and to be more carefull when starting a relationship with someone. I for example learned that if a guy does not change because you seriously dislike something in him, it wont probably work out (of course you must understand that you must do the same for him).

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

ketaro (Feb 05, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had my heart ripped out as well, every one has and yet you still see people find that some one eventually. When you have gone through a break up, either caused by you or some one else, you learn from that experience to make better decisions about people or to better your self to have your self to be more open and accepting and less controlling, so on and so forth. Or to look back and see how much you are willing to give for that some one and how hard you tried to save what you had, it’s a good indicator on who you are as a person. Sure it sucks and it hurts, but when your head clears up and you wipe away those tears or anger you will look back and say to your self "I did the best I could, but I am wiser now and can make better decisions on guys/girls and how to go about things"... or... "Wow, I was a real f*** ass, I better get my act together."

How ever there are many people out there who completely ignore or are oblivious on this reflection aspect because they get it all jumbled up and backwards saying it was or was not there fault when in fact it was the other way around, or just ignore the lessen completely for many reason, or because they simply do not care and like being ass holes as all they care about is lust.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Like many other people, I too have my heart ripped out in the sake of love. But like scourge said, you learn from your past pains, and you can make better decisions from them. And besides, this is just my opinion, I doubt that anyone finds love right off the bat. It takes times and patience to find that one true love you were searching for.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast