Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can the fallen find..love?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can the fallen find..love?

of course. this is life and it will bring you down on your knees. you have no choice but to endure and continue moving forward. cowards complains, blames, and gives up. so don't be one and go!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course, it is just a matter of time and a lil of hard work. In life everything its possible as long as you have the conviction to make it happen.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time you have to feel pain to find someone truly special. Don't give up just because you've been hurt. Your young. You can't give up so soon. Its not the end of the world yet. Keep looking but not so hard.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Pain sucks. Love sucks. falling down sucks. getting back up sucks.

Falling in love is great, knowing you're in love is great, being in love is great, breaking up is a downer, but it just starts the process over until you find the right person.
    keep searching, sweets, and you'll be in the arms of someone who'll love you as much as they should, and you'll never be hurt again.you just have to be patient and you'll meet them.

Newbie Aoichan04 is off to a good start Aoichan04's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I have had my heart ripped out as well, every one has and yet you still see people find that some one eventually. When you have gone through a break up, either caused by you or some one else, you learn from that experience to make better decisions about people or to better your self to have your self to be more open and accepting and less controlling, so on and so forth. Or to look back and see how much you are willing to give for that some one and how hard you tried to save what you had, it’s a good indicator on who you are as a person. Sure it sucks and it hurts, but when your head clears up and you wipe away those tears or anger you will look back and say to your self "I did the best I could, but I am wiser now and can make better decisions on guys/girls and how to go about things"... or... "Wow, I was a real f*** ass, I better get my act together."

How ever there are many people out there who completely ignore or are oblivious on this reflection aspect because they get it all jumbled up and backwards saying it was or was not there fault when in fact it was the other way around, or just ignore the lessen completely for many reason, or because they simply do not care and like being ass holes as all they care about is lust.
    wow you are totally right and who are you...? I am the fallen one who created this but is was ment for rp...but this is fine too... hey can we be friends?

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

I say no for me!
    But Yeah you could because your to young and you can change the outcome to your future!!!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Newbie Aoichan04 is off to a good start Aoichan04's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I agree with Neo, there will allways be some one out there for you, you just have to find them and love can be many things
    domo for posting!!! of course it was ment for rp....oh well this works too!
    If someone falls pick them up, if someone cries make them smile...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm sure it will be hard in the beginning but , love don't have one way .. love never end ... there is many kinds of love that we can try ^_^ , by time everything will heal ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast