Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can the fallen find..love?

Newbie Aoichan04 is off to a good start Aoichan04's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can the fallen find..love?

I really appreciate all the replies^^ Keep up the goood work!! Domo!
    If someone falls pick them up, if someone cries make them smile...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aoichan04 View Post
    Can a fallen fox truely find and seek comfort in the arms of someone she can love...I don't want to be hurt anymore...
    <(0.0)>

yes? I agree with everyone. It would be difficult getting over it from a few weeks. Seek someone that you would have a good idea that you would fall for. ^-^ Then, lets see how it lasts. And, I had my heart smashed millions of times. And, ripped out and stabbed millions of times. But, i don't want to get in to that. /:

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie pegelaar is off to a good start
    Thanks

real love is hard to find and many time's it will pass on by ass you are getting hurt but never let your guard down and grow stronger you will see eventualy the will be that one person that brings you the real deal

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

A fallen fox? What does that mean? This thread is strange and reeks of journal material.
    Someone clarify it to dumb little me or this gets closed.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe by little fox she meant herself or it's describing a persona; that person being small and/or vulnerable.

i hope I'm right. xD

Newbie Anakai Tsukishima is off to a good start Anakai Tsukishima's Avatar
    Thanks

To me love is something that is felt from deep inside, from the darkest part of your soul; you can love. I've been down the path where I just wanted to end everything after being hurt so many times. I know this is about a charachter but, to get influenced you have to see and feel everything there is to learn about. Love isn't just a chemical balance in your head, it's your heart thumping in your chest when he/she calls out your name. When they touch you in a special way, your blood rushes through your veins. I feel that right now with my loved one, so I don't need anyone to tell me when, or how to love. Everyone will fall out of love and back in, it's how humans are built; their emotions are based on. Eh, I guess that is all I can really say.

"I'm a falling soul filling my heart with emotions only I could feel. He completes me, he fills the side of me that isn't whole. I love him, just as he loves me."

"I could never compare the love you have for me, that I have for you. When one is down, the other will be there to pick them up; and walk down the same path in life. Two Hearts, One Mind."
    .Ŧħę Fäłłěń Đřęăм. Į Ŵāʼnŋā Ķįŝş Ĩń Ţĥě Đāŗķ.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lessaangel View Post
    I say no for me!
    But Yeah you could because your to young and you can change the outcome to your future!!!!
    No, it's possible for you, too.
    There are just LOTS of unkind, selfish people In the world, who are only in relationships for (well, you know). it goes along with the rest of the degredation of society, nobody cares about other's feeling anymore. Almost everyone is out for personal gain.
    I have been called a "nice guy" by lots of people, like we are an endangered species...Kind of upsets me..

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    A fallen fox? What does that mean? This thread is strange and reeks of journal material.
    Someone clarify it to dumb little me or this gets closed.
    we where all unintentionally trolled.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with the other two, love is something everyone should feel, i should know, i have had my heart broken five times before.
    Yes she can. Love comes in many forms, so there is always going to be some one there to look out for you.

And being hurt has it's good points. It can help in the healing process as it makes you a stronger person.
    .............love could take into different forms and love comes naturally when some1 is in love with you,you`ll will learn to love 2 love that person..........no matter what his/her appearance especially the face^_^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast