+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

I think it's possible. I've had plenty of female friends that were just friends. In fact, in high school, I had more female friends than male. A LOT of people thought I was gay, LOL.

I mean there will be a time a man will have feelings for a girl "friend", and the same goes for when the shoe is on the other foot. But it's up to that person to decide, "Do I want to have a relationship with this person? What if it goes sour? Do I really wanna be just friends?"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

divine_punishment (Jan 16, 2008), Ochi Gate (Jan 16, 2008)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I think it's possible. I've had plenty of female friends that were just friends. In fact, in high school, I had more female friends than male. A LOT of people thought I was gay, LOL.

i felt like that in jounior high. it wasnt true, but i had like 8 friends that whrer guys, and about 5 ones that where girls. i wouldnt say "best friends" but im still friends with lots of girls.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of my friends are guys and its not hard for us to be friends. Although it can get a little awkward when we get into certain topics it is possible.

But do our families make it easy? NO! There's always the pressure you have from them. Its either "you two would be perfect together" or "I don't like him around you". Its stupid really. It shouldn't matter if its a male or female as long as you get along.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It is possible to have friends/close friends/best friends that are females and it dose not turn in to any thing else.Every time a male is a with a female doesn't mean there going to start dating, They can just be friends/close friends/best friends with out going that extra step and dating.

As for if a friends ship survive the possible jealousy and mistrust of their friends or even there own family's. It can be very possible to still be friends it wont be easy but it is possible.As long they still want to be friends and don't want to lose a close friends to family and friends not liking the other friend.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say yes, a guy and gal can just be friends, because I know.
    take my friend for example, been best friends for a couple of years now, and not once have I thought of taking advantage of her. not once have I tried to be more.

you see I am comfortable knowing that our friendship will last, and that is what I treasure in this world. Friendship.

as for the cynical side of it, so what if people think what they want, who cares?
    not I nor my friend.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Most of my friends are guys and its not hard for us to be friends. Although it can get a little awkward when we get into certain topics it is possible.

But do our families make it easy? NO! There's always the pressure you have from them. Its either "you two would be perfect together" or "I don't like him around you". Its stupid really. It shouldn't matter if its a male or female as long as you get along.
    LOL, I know how that goes. I have a female friend named Jackie who I used to spend most of my time with. My brother would often say things like, "You two should hook up," or, "You should find a girl like Jackie, Sprout." All I can do is laugh, because I know that him and half my family think we should date. I couldn't do that though, because she's a mutual friend of both my last two ex-GFs.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I think yes! They can be just friends, I have my best friend i have known for years of my life, from way back from when we both lived in the cities, and coincidentally we both moved up north! And we are just friends, but becasue we are sooo oposite no one ever thought of us as if we were even dating.

like sprout, (except opposite) I hung out with more males than females, (probly because i play football for my school, and it just came naturally) and also because most of the girls are just stuck up!

but yes! they can be, Is it acceptable? I think so. Its just that if there is feeling between them, they should... actually i dont know that answer, and i'm not here to give dating advice, *laughs*

Hope that helped you!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

why not!!? only the old ppl use to think like that, I dont see where the prob is male and a female being friends( i heard staff like that when i go to my mon's with a male friend)
    Well she always ask me "a new boyfriend?" when i say no mom is just a friend, she sound like a tape "girls and boys never cant be friends"... its pointless argue with my mom so i just say ok mom I'll will marry him! *sarcastically*...
    Last edited by Arukih; Jan 20, 2008 at 08:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast