+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

of course!

i have sleep overs with my guy friends all the time
    and its perfectly cool

haha what kind of question is that? ^_^

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course they can! I have like, 10 guy friends and a whole lot of friends that are girls! I havent fell for one of my guy friends cause I dont want to ruin our friendship! I think they really can be friends. Shoot, I've been friends with one of my guy friends since 1st grade and me and him never felt anything at all for each other! As for friends and family, my cousin dosent care at all. My friends however, always say "oh, you two would look sooo cute together!" they always tease me about that but, I dont care what they say because I know that will never happen! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Of Cousre male and female can be friends. Just being friends, of course. it not a problem and i dont see the problem that effects socaly or societies
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie TeenageTragity is off to a good start TeenageTragity's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i think a guy and a girl can just be friends..

ive have quite alot of guy friends.. but i dont overally feel attracted to them..

maybe im just wierd =S
    Last edited by TeenageTragity; Jan 17, 2008 at 09:31 AM.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yes they can be just friends, have one really good friend who just so happens to be a girl, i spend nights with, go party with her and everything and were both in our own relationship

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah girls and guys can be just firends i find that retared that peopel think it cant be...
    im firends with alot of guys and i have no prob with it and i DONT fancy them soo yeah i dont think the facy me ether soo yeah guys and girls can be only firends ^^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say it's quite hard for girls and guys to be just friends. But it is possible.
    Firstly... you can't be lovers with everyone! You can have only one bf and only one gf thereofre girls just MUST be able to be just friends with guys and vice versa. We don't wanna lose a chance to meet and know so many cool people just because you want more than just friendship
    The main thing is just to be very devoted to your bf/gf and the other person must understand it then you can stay just friends. At least that's the case with me (ya, sometimes I want to be more than just friends to more people, because I think I can help those people more Silly, na?)

Well yea... it's possible... if you really want it to happen... The problem is- there are many people who search only for one thing...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

Absolutely! I have seen enough individuals maintain a bona fide friendship, free of hidden aims, to know that it's possible ~! Just the same, I have come across people who stick around as good friends because they are in need of something you enfold. In my brother's case, it was his love. And he preferred to be just buddies. Unsatisfied, the girl slipped away gradually. So much an "all or nothing" predicament.

Anyways...
    Speaking of myself.. I have a few lady best friends, some that I have known ever since I was 5 years old. I treated them to dinners, invited them home, studied with them (daily sometimes), challenged them in sports (every week), graduated from high school with them, ex cetera. And we are still just good friends like we have always been. Most of them have boyfriends, and as far as I know, they haven't had any sort of skirmishes with their boyfriends over me, except one that I remember from high school. I admit.. I have felt a twinge of jealousy when they started spending less time with me and more time with their boyfriends, just as I did when my older sister got married and started living with her husband. I sulk and feel discontented when people close to me pay me less attention ~! That's just my nature, but they know that's one of the ways I show them how much they mean to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast