+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Can guys and girls really just be FRIENDS?

yea girls and guys can just be friends because thats a good way to get to no each other before u go out if u do end up going out but yea girls and guys can just be friends

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, this is very rare for girl and guy to be JUST friends. But it's of course possible, I know that by myself... I have a friend, but she is older than me. We have what to talk about, nothing here like sympathy, we just close-minded.

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think the only way things can change is when one of the friends are unsure of where they stand. Where they feel like they are getting signals when they are not at all. Its the confusion that doesn't help most of all. As long as you are both sure of where you stand and cannot misread anything. Then it really does help.

(just thought I would add that in :P )
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

mhm... i guess so... i mean, i usually develop a crush on my beautiful friens, but then again, it's only a crush and nothing more than that... i mean, at the end of the day, it's a choice whether or not to really fall in love or not... it's a controlled feeling...

you may fall in love involuntarily, but choosing to see someone as a loved one, or a friend is totally within the realm of our concious mind...

i've had a lot of female friends... and i fell in love with three... but i'm stable now... i'm happy with the one i'm with... and having crushes doesn't really mean i'm betraying her, i mean... you can't help having crushes or admiring the beauty of someone other thatn the one you're with...

but always, at the end of the day, it becomes a choice whther to still stay in love with the one you're with and friends with the rest of the girls you spend time with or not...

as a professor of political science in our university once said:

When someone says
    "I LOVE YOU FOREVER",
    you do not necessarily
    have to believe in them,
    for forever is not empirically quantifiable.
    Instead, the more appropriate thing to say is:

"I LOVE YOU TODAY,
    ASK ME AGAIN TOMORROW IF I STILL DO"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm ..... eeee .... i have never been in this situation before because in my country girls not allowed to blend with boys to much ..... so i don't know ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

yes that's possible. a guy or a girl can be friends with an object and an animal so why both different sexes can't be?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha I know that guys and girls can just be friends.

Lol I have this friend and he is mad sweet and we are only just

friends cuz it will be just awkward if we were anything else.

Plus I know these two people who look like a couple but arent.

They think it's funny how people always assume that girls and guys

can never just be friends.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I think the only way things can change is when one of the friends are unsure of where they stand. Where they feel like they are getting signals when they are not at all. Its the confusion that doesn't help most of all. As long as you are both sure of where you stand and cannot misread anything. Then it really does help.

(just thought I would add that in :P )
    I agree. There are times when one thinks the other may have feelings, or one has feelings and the other doesn't--something like that. Things become all sorts of.... blah, when that happens.

If something ever happens between the two, but their feelings for eachother aren't mutual, it can ruin the friendship entirely. The two will become uncomfortable around eachother. They'll act differently near eachother. They even may have an argument. Either way, it's possible for a good friendship to be destroyed that way.

So, be sure you know where you stand and that you know where the other stands so there's no confusion between the two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast