+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Accept Short Term Relationship? (why?)

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can You Accept Short Term Relationship? (why?)

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    There is a lot you can end up giving on those six months that maybe you would end up regreting the rest of your life.
    If you know you're only going to be with someone for about 6 months, then you should know better than 'giving up' certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    So I would tell you: be real, get dreammy is the easiest thing to do... If you are not going to see him at least twice a year... I would say is not worth it... but it is you guy's choice ^^
    Twice a year? Screw that. Twice a week, minimum. Anything else is a waste of time (For me).

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    as i'm not staying in malaysia for long, i wanted to be happy before i leave my country as i'm leaving for something i'm forced to do.... so i meet a guy that i really interested in. and we get to know each other very fast. not long after that, i found out that he was interested in me too and he proposed to me. lol. i've accepted him and we're couple now. haha

the problem is, our relationship can only stay for six months. i hope he can wait for me till i done my master. (already become long distance relationship) its just five years.. is that too long for him? how can i make him to wait?

not everyone can accept these type of short term relationship. can you? how would you react with it?
    In your case just do whats best for each other, if you know him and think he loves you as much as you stated he will wait for you, but it's totally your choice to what you do.

Myself 6 months is a long term realationship but it totally depends on your age because i'm only 13 but adults need to be togther for a long time so it's up to you, you cna still stay in touch with msn etc. i myself wouldn't get myself in a short term realationship because i know it wont last and i have to go soon, which gets my emotions mixed up...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    as i'm not staying in malaysia for long, i wanted to be happy before i leave my country as i'm leaving for something i'm forced to do.... so i meet a guy that i really interested in. and we get to know each other very fast. not long after that, i found out that he was interested in me too and he proposed to me. lol. i've accepted him and we're couple now. haha

the problem is, our relationship can only stay for six months. i hope he can wait for me till i done my master. (already become long distance relationship) its just five years.. is that too long for him? how can i make him to wait?

not everyone can accept these type of short term relationship. can you? how would you react with it?
    Why can it only stay for six months? What is wrong with a long-distance relationship? Five years . . . if he really loves you (and you him) it would work.

If I genuinely cared about someone and our relationship only lasted six months I would be devastated. You need to have a serious heart-to-heart with him and discuss where your relationship is.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless your interest is purely sexual, then no.

I don't think there is much of a point in having a relationship if you know it will end soon; it will just make you upset when you have to break up with the person that you still like.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Shu, that's why I said a long distance relationship is better. I personally couldn't stand losing the loved one I just met several months ago.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

if only after six months you cant expect him to wait for five months after being together together for so little :\ but thats my opinion

maybe you guys can go your seperate ways but make a pact to see each other again and maybe if you both are single you can work it out again thats what i would do

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I don't go for short term relationships . I am sorry but a short term relationship is pointless. and if you think the both of you can work it out when you leave then it won't be a short term one anyway.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in a similar spot [though a little less serious, at the moment].

This guy and I, we're so great... really, we are. He's funny, and smart, and attractive, and he has good taste... and he thinks all the same of me. And I really like to look at him, I like it when he's smiling... he kisses my forehead and for half a second I can't think. And I just want to talk with him, and be with him all the time.

But he's going to college in like 3 months. And I'm afraid we'll end there. It's a little scary... I'm not in love with him, but I won't deny that I'm a little attached, and I want to see this grow.

[Draw me a sheep!]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast