+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: can you be happy?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can you be happy?

yeah of course i can,but there r times when u feel low n dats for various reasons such as a bad day at skool or work,pressure with family or your relationships is going downhill.those times u feel quite depressed n will affect u.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm going to have to say probably. I know that I wasn't happy before I found Justin and now I am so it seems to connect like that. Some people might not need it but I need it to have a smile that is real. Well, not it in general, but him. I think if it were anyone else really, it wouldn't make me that happy.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    my question fellow members is can you be happy and not in a relationship? many women front and say they don't need a man to be happy and they can be happy without them, when most times they are lying through their teeth, i personaly think you dont nessacerily need one to be happy, but you know at the end of the dayu your lonely and need a shoulder to cry on?
    so do you need someone for you to be happy?
    the reason am happy because am with you babygirl

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you can be happy without someone but not if you're completely alone. like no friends, and family, because then you would need someone or you would just go crazy. But if you do have family or friends then you don't need to be in a relationship.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

dont sweat it its gonna b fine
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think so but someone out thear might. But I personaly don't know.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Angry Re: can you be happy?

i think you can be happy and be single but right now i am not very happy because i can't share all the great pics i got. if this keeps up i how no i idea what i am going to do it is making nuts and i don't like that fine i guess you people don't devier my pics!

[EDIT: Don't make your font HUGE. - Eriadd]
    Last edited by Eriadd; Sep 26, 2006 at 10:10 PM.
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    my question fellow members is can you be happy and not in a relationship? many women front and say they don't need a man to be happy and they can be happy without them, when most times they are lying through their teeth, i personaly think you dont nessacerily need one to be happy, but you know at the end of the dayu your lonely and need a shoulder to cry on?
    so do you need someone for you to be happy?
    It really depends on who you are. I'm a teenager trying to get through my high school life, and personally, I don't need a relationship to be happy. I'm content with the company I have right now - friends and family. Maybe later on in life, I'll think about relationships more thorougly, but for now, all is as it should be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast