+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: can you be happy?

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks
    No you do not!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves fists up rantingly* lol. but its nice to have someone near you when u get those moments of lonelyness, as well as its good to love someone...

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess dat there r ppl in a relation rn't always happy coz arguments can break out over a simple matter.Yet happiness can be find if they can just find the things dat their heart yearns n im not just talking bout relationships but things dat help us to become who we really r such as dreams dat we have.the things we want.in my view happiness can be found dat way though it is hard 2 do so.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's better if you being happy together with someone else...
    Cus happiness can be shared, not just felt just for ourselves.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think you can be happy alone but you have to like the company your in.

If you don't like yourself you won't really be happy whether you're with someone or not. A relationship can distract you from that inner emptiness/dislike for awhile, but sooner or later it will make itself felt. And chances are it will sabotage any relationship you're in. So, it's best to get to know and like yourself first before you go looking for someone to share your happiness with. That way, if the relationship does end, while it will hurt and maybe hurt alot, it won't be the end of your world. Nor will you have the need to depend on others for happiness. (i.e. clinginess, reeling from one relationship to another, etc)

Really, when you get down to it, happiness isn't a matter of circumstances. It's a matter of the inner choices you make.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just goota be honest
    i just can be happy in anyway
    i try to find the answer of what cause me sadness and i just cant find it.
    dreams nor fantasies are what give me joy u know

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess no one cant be happy alone, but it doesnt mean we just happy when we're in a relationship...yeah love it great and make us feel important, alive, and thehappier person in the world, but also its cruel and selfish, cause sometimes when we're in love we "forget" the rest; friends, ourselves.... and so on...I guess its better being alone(I mean no commitment) but with a lot of friends....

Newbie Belthasar may be famous one day Belthasar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    People don't need to be in a relationship to be happy, but having a good relationship with someone can make life better. If only I could find someone who I like, most people are so stupid...

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i dont think someone could be happy without being in a relationship. at least for an extended amount of time. but thats just with my limeted knowledge. a person needs to be in a relationship to maintain certain needs that really can only be satisfied by being in a relationship. its possible to not be in a relationship and survive without those needs but would u still be really truly happy? i think not. unless there is some way that a individual can recieve the benefits of being in a relationship without really being in one.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast