+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell if a guy likes you?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you tell if a guy likes you?

Well I was having a interseting conversation with angelflow about this topic. Well how do you know? Actions? Confessing?
    Well I think it's how he acts around you. If he seems nervous and he really can't use WORDS then it's pretty obivous But I say it's how he talks to you. Also I have meet many guys who like keep fliping their hair with their hands and they end up liking that person. It's funny but I guess it's cute ^^.

So I ask you
    -Can you tell if a guy likes you?
    -Like what can you pick up from him to tell?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can you tell if a guy likes you?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Well I was having a interseting conversation with angelflow about this topic. Well how do you know? Actions? Confessing?
    Well I think it's how he acts around you. If he seems nervous and he really can't use WORDS then it's pretty obivous But I say it's how he talks to you. Also I have meet many guys who like keep fliping their hair with their hands and they end up liking that person. It's funny but I guess it's cute ^^.

So I ask you
    -Can you tell if a guy likes you?
    -Like what can you pick up from him to tell?
    to know
    it isnt as easy
    as other times
    to really know
    isd tyo ask right out
    if they turn away that is because they dont want you to see them blush
    if they say no
    but they they like you as a friend then there ya go....
    sometimes actions of them men may be confusing
    and might lead youon the wrond path

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

nope. i sure suck at this one. my sister usually do much better...i think when they call u everyday, send message (email, sms, or whatever), and u realize that he always near u wherever u go, then maybe...he likes u.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    to know
    it isnt as easy
    as other times
    to really know
    isd tyo ask right out
    if they turn away that is because they dont want you to see them blush
    if they say no
    but they they like you as a friend then there ya go....
    sometimes actions of them men may be confusing
    and might lead youon the wrond path
    Well that's true and it's cute when they turn to blush ^^ Also some guys also stare at you with a longing glaze. which can be creppy...but cute too ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan2008 View Post
    nope. i sure suck at this one. my sister usually do much better...i think when they call u everyday, send message (email, sms, or whatever), and u realize that he always near u wherever u go, then maybe...he likes u.
    That true ^^ If you always receive things from them i guess that is the BIGGEST ways of knowing..and if you didn't know that all i have to say is ..WOW.. But sometimes giving things to a girl/boy doesn't always mean they like you..but giving things is a sign of affection between friends/family/ bf & gf
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well me being a guy I can tell you what I do when I like someone.
    Normally I try to be around them when I can, and the time is appropriate. (Avoiding a whole stalker type thing XD)

When I talk to them I try to make jokes....ALOT. Not to say I am a funny person, but I try very very hard.

I do not really get all, staring into the persons eye's. Just for the reason I am very shy in person.

Oh and one more thing. I always like to get to know people I like. So if I like someone I normally ask anything and everything about the person.

Thats about all I can think of that I do ^_^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Jan 03, 2008)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I’m 50/50 on this one. It’s easy for me to pick up the signs. Like if he goes out of his way to talk to you. When he talks to you he will “inadvertently” touch you like putting his hand on your shoulder. Or just acting out of character around you and if his friends start hanging out with you out of the blue is a big sign, too. But I am really bad because I will see these signs but unless it is practically slapping me in the face(and sometimes that doesn’t even work) I will think that it’s just my imagination.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Not all the time for sure, but there are a few warning signs.

—You notice the guy in the crowd, far away from you, frequently. Though not everyone is the stalking type —obviously they have no idea how fun stalking someone can be! The elation of hunting your prey down, heh heh heh...—, if you do notice him around you, there's a chance he's admiring you from afar.
    —When he talks to you, he's always shy. He could naturally shy, but if when he talks to other girls, he's all hunky-dory, then something about you maybe intimidating him. Or perhaps you just intimidate all of your peers...
    —When he talks to you, his voice is always pitched higher than usual, as if he's always asking questions.
    —His friends tell you straight that he likes you.
    —His friends start talking to you or hanging around you more often.
    —His friends suddenly become kinder or more polite to you.
    —The boy in particular just starts talking to you a little more often, trying to make conversations with you. Maybe he's just trying to be your friend, or maybe you've piqued his interests.
    —When he talks to you, he shows signs of stress. Rubbing his neck, fiddling with his fingers, rubbing his nose, etc.
    —There are other signs, but they're really, really subtle.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Jan 03, 2008), ryomakurosaki (Jan 02, 2008)

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well it kinda depends on the guy, you know every guy hav different ways to giv u signs. Most of the signs are wat abby724 mentioned. Another sign would be that he treats u differently than he treats other girls.
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast