+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell if a guy likes you?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can you tell if a guy likes you?

To tell you the truth.........I never even pay attention........
    When I am hanging out with a guy.....I treat like him like my other friends....and we fool around and do crazy stuff and all of that....but I do not even think about if he likes me
    I think that even if he tried flirting with me...i would not see it......
    Of course...if he made a real move...like kiss me......then yeah......maybe I would think that there was something happening between us........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

as a romance writer i have to fit in little signs and such in my stories to catch the readers attention of who likes who so i pretty much know

and i feel something inside kinda like oh hey this guy likes me and i feel it until the moment he stops liking me

its cool i guess but sometimes i just like surprises

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Easy!! if you got a hunch about it ask him to go out!! if he doesnt make up an excuse to not go out with u, well he likes u!! even just to be friend! it works with me!! hi hi hi

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

A very nice question Ryoma!!! ^^ Excellent if I dare to say

And I found Kairu's and Abbie's post very usefull ^^

What Kairu said is exactly how I find that a person likes me
    First indeed I would notice that he likes to spend time around me, talking to me, trying to get over shyness ^^
    And that is what I do too, actually. If I really like a guy I WILL get over my shyness and start talking to him easily and helping out in studies or something and finding out what we have in common.

The next step would be him trying to impress me. Jokes first off ^^ and that is what works on me quite well. I am like a giggling machine, I just love a good laugh.
    My giggling is one of the signs to a guy that I like him actually

Eh, well you notice simple things- like secret, shy sglances, smiles, touches etc. (I start poking people when I start to like them )

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty much oblivious when it comes to noticing boys feelings. It takes a flat out "I like you, you idiot!" and then I'm like "...ohhh ^^;" haha I can generally tell when my friends who are boys like a girl though, and so this gets my other guys friends (ones who have had crushes on me in the past) really mad, because they don't understand why I can read the signals then but not when it applies to me. I guess it's like that saying "You can't see the forest for all the trees" ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm a boy to start out with and is taken, but what I can see between a boy who does like a girl is what I'll speak a bit about. Usually, they try to spend a lot of time with them, like be real close friends, but not too far to ruin if they go out. They try to be funny at the right times if they're good. And really, they'll try to flirt with you however they can. This is how I see it.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I try to drop subtle hints like . . . er . . . after telling a joke I look at her first to judge her reaction (whether or not to bail out with a "Kidding!"), sitting across the table from her (because at the place where my friends and I hang out there are round tables), agree with her when she suggests something to do (even if you aren't really in the mood for a Jane Austen marathon . . . . . the things we do . . .), and little things like that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jan 11, 2008)

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... I guess I can. Sorta.

When a guy asks me if I have a bf or what. And I say no. They would like grin. Not a good grin. A creepy grin. And when he sends me gifts with no reason at all. Yeah... And when I feel kinda unease with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast