+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Capture or Death?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Capture or Death?

ok, lets say you where a soldier, or anyone fighting in a war. suddenly you find yourself running low on ammo, all your comrades all dead. the enemy swiftly approaches your position, and you have a choice to make- would you rather be captured, or die? (there are multiple ways you could end up dying in this situation though..)

i myself would probably choose to use what ammo i have left and attack. with the slim chance of them not having many troops either, i could actually end up surviving, but that is not very likely. and i would probably rather die than be captured, and if i had to die, i may as well make them do it for me.

for all those who are thinking "yeah, right, if this really happened, everyone would choose survival" and that may be for (most) ppl, but this is a "what if?" situation, meant to reflect everyones ideals. of course, ideals are nothing if they arent followed, but it is ultimately up to one to uphold one's own beliefs.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Capture or Death?

Being this is a "What if" thing I would say die. For more than one reason. Like you said there is chance you survive, but then again if you think about it if they catch you they will torture you. Torture is sometimes much much worse than death. It really depends on how you look at it.
    If I had the time to rationalize my choice I would say die fighting......but in a real situation I have no idea lol.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

The ammo left i would use to kill myself, reasons being is the situation thats placed on top of me...Torture i couldnt stand and death is just quick n easy so yeah perfer to die not be treated like a dog...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

A good question. I had been thinking of it too.

I would deffinetely rather fight untill they get annoyed and kill me, even if it's not a fight on a battle field....

My reasons for choosing death over capture are just the same as kairu's. Firstly, there is a chance that I manage to survive by some magical way (or just luck). And secondly, I would not risk to be tortured....it would be much worse that death... I don't want to die in a slow, painful way, or be asked randsom for and get my friends in trouble, or being tortured so far that I tell everything they ask... That would be just terrible... So give me death!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell, I'd be captured and I'd offer to join their side. In fact the only reason to WHY I would be fighting is just to kill people, and why die when I can join them and kill more? But If I get rejected and die...sucks for me, ouh well.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go down fighting and kill as many as i could till the last bullet going for that ever so slim possibility of me surviving.But if capture was impending i would most likely use the last bullet on my self.Rather then being captured and tortured for god knows how long.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself would choose for death. If your enemy is approaching, there is no way you're gonna survive that (unless you're awfully skilled, you might have a small chance). I agree that death is far less painful then being captured and tortured. You'll end up dying anyway. 'Cause face it... even if you would kill everyone and survive? You are in the middle of a war, the chance you can hide out, live on in wilderness or wherever you are is way beyond small if you're alone.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would fight until i hav one bullet left, then shoot myself. It'll b quick bcuz if they capture u they would torture u and it'll b a slow death.
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast