+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Capture or Death?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Capture or Death?

Well, for that, it depends... What are they gonna do to me if I'm one of their PoWs? For the record, I was never fond of being tortured. Never will.

Well, considering the possibility of having tortures inflicted on me like in freaky pieces of fiction, guess I'd rather die. I wouldn't bother doing it with my own bullets, though... I'd just act like I've lost my mind, breaking down in front of them and begging for them to kill me. It'd be interesting to see their reaction... And if they try to do anything funny, guess I'll just have to get out that way...

Good thing this ain't gonna happen to me.
    Last edited by abby724; Jan 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Spaces added between several words.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

... my gut reaction is to keep shooting and keep hoping something good will happen. lots of praying and lots of crying becuz my Darling isn't there with me (or maybe dead? ... wait... am i an only survivor or is my team still alive?). if my team was alive, i'd follow Darling... he's all i really care about in this mortal world, so i'd want to follow him into the next...

^_^ i'm a bit of a coward though... wait, no... a scared puppy, more likely. i'm the type to be scared sh!tless, but i'm still barking~!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

History has shown that you have at least a 50/50 chance of being killed even in the event you do surrender (often after you are starved, interrogated, tortured, raped and/or used to make pro-enemy propaganda)

With odds like those, I think I'd probably just do my damndest to run for it.

A bullet in the back is better than 10 minutes in an oven.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll fight till the end.... while that, make my own strategy to run out of that place and safe myself first.... if i've been captured, i'd rather being tortured and killed. anyhow, hope anything good happens to me, that i'm safe at last... or everything goes peace no war...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Had anyone of you ever considered playing dead?? try to shoot yourself in a not fatal spot, bleed and just lay there. Ochi never said the enemies had you in their sights, so go for it! play dead!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Had anyone of you ever considered playing dead?? try to shoot yourself in a not fatal spot, bleed and just lay there. Ochi never said the enemies had you in their sights, so go for it! play dead!
    I'm thinking that the enemy would shoot my body or intimidate me by holding a gun to my head to make sure I'm dead. Maybe I'm too paranoid, but hey, that's what I'd do. Of course, I have no idea about the chances of someone loading lead into a possible already dead body, but...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just keep fighting, even after I run out of ammo. If worse came to worse, which I'm sure is a rather high possibility, I'd try hitting people with the but end of my gun or if possible or by having one, commit suicide by a grenade or other explosive. I'd like to go out with a "BANG!" you know?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was in this situation I would probably die. I would be the guy on the field who never actually went for a killshot and when worse can to worse I would retreat. I don't believe that there is any honor in killing somebody with a gun, its just disgraceful. So in the end if I got away I'd probably be courtmartialed(spelling?). I'm not fond of guns incase you can't tell.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast