+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Card throwing

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Card throwing

After seeing this

YouTube - Card Throwing Episode 1

and this crazy guy

YouTube - card throwing..

I'm officially hooked on card throwing. Its best for the defenceless and weak me, so I decided to try but utill now I can't even throw it over 1 metre(sob). So anyone tried this before?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Card throwing

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    After seeing this

YouTube - Card Throwing Episode 1

and this crazy guy

YouTube - card throwing..

I'm officially hooked on card throwing. Its best for the defenceless and weak me, so I decided to try but utill now I can't even throw it over 1 metre(sob). So anyone tried this before?
    It's best for the defenseless and weak!? You don't really think for a minute throwing cards will help protect you do you?
    Maybe if they were made of metal or something...

It might be good if you're bored or an X-Men wannabe or something.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's best for the defenseless and weak!? You don't really think for a minute throwing cards will help protect you do you?
    Maybe if they were made of metal or something...
    I suppose if you threw them REALLY fast, at super speed, it miiiiiiight go as far as to catch your assailant off-guard.... Can't think of any more it might do, though.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

isnt throwing a punch much more useful ?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I suppose if you threw them REALLY fast, at super speed, it miiiiiiight go as far as to catch your assailant off-guard.... Can't think of any more it might do, though.
    You'd be better off using mace or something similar. Did you see the extremely poor accuracy in the videos?

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

LOL I was just kidding la! Don't hav to be that serious . . . But I'm not kidding about the hooked thing. I just wanted to know if anyone tried this before . . . and what do they think about it. . .

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone is truly serious about using playing cards as weapons, they would not be using a normal deck. Some sites do sell card-lookalikes with razor edges along the rim. Of course practice makes perfect.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have tried it myself. It seemed like something to do when I wanted to do something completely stupid and worthless. I remember seeing a lot of people doing it at school or something close to that, but thinking that is cool or amusing is pretty pathetic. Ahhh, I lose a piece of my soul everytime someone says that is "Sooo coool"

If I needed something to occupy my time with a deck of cards, I used that method to toss it into a hat, but I would rather play solitair.

By the way, only a moron would actually take into consideration the idea of turning a deck of cards into a dangerous weapon. First off, it is nearly impossible to achieve pin point accuracy, and the only place you could really inflict any damage on the human body, would be the eyes. Even then you have to beat blinking. They put this myth on Mythbusters and it did horrible; they even made a robotic card shooter to see if it would make a difference. It didn't.

A deck of cards made out of metal isn't really a deck of cards anyways, so it is just oddly shaped throwing snives or shurikens kinda.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast