+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Job?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Career Job?

I been thinking of joining boxing and train hard, but first I need to make alot of money which is Jailer, not a very kind or easy job, bringing in drunks and murderer's, but the money is what I need so far,

what's your job? or are you getting a job? what do you need a job for?? Explain why

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Career Job?

well i have aplictaion to a job which im gonna get in the summer. i need the money to buy myself a new mp3. yea hellnight those eseven gusy jumped me and took it so i need to buy myself a new one. i have an aplication to EB games. hopeully i'm taken in lol cuz liek jailers seems a bit too danerous for a 14 year old. wait how old and buf are u geez

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    well i have aplictaion to a job which im gonna get in the summer. i need the money to buy myself a new mp3. yea hellnight those eseven gusy jumped me and took it so i need to buy myself a new one. i have an aplication to EB games. hopeully i'm taken in lol cuz liek jailers seems a bit too danerous for a 14 year old. wait how old and buf are u geez
    well you got to be 18 for this job and this saturday i get it, plus i lift a 155 each and every day, close to breaking my record of 185, and don't worry about the mp3 you'll get a new one.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    well you got to be 18 for this job and this saturday i get it, plus i lift a 155 each and every day, close to breaking my record of 185, and don't worry about the mp3 you'll get a new one.
    yeah i hope so. cuz like that thinng was friggin special to me oh well i might go to EB games or i might get an application for a half time convinence store cuz liek im not 18 so i cant work at reatail places liek wal-mart{which is really close to my house}

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    yeah i hope so. cuz like that thinng was friggin special to me oh well i might go to EB games or i might get an application for a half time convinence store cuz liek im not 18 so i cant work at reatail places liek wal-mart{which is really close to my house}
    only problem is you got to have good grades, don't then they won't accept you, being a clerk at wal-mart ain't easy trust me, but being a jailer get's you in shape and all so pretty much i can just easily lift about anything (except not too heavy stuff like cars lol)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    only problem is you got to have good grades, don't then they won't accept you, being a clerk at wal-mart ain't easy trust me, but being a jailer get's you in shape and all so pretty much i can just easily lift about anything (except not too heavy stuff like cars lol)
    ohh thats a superman thing lol and yeah i got pretty good grades so im hopin that sumthing like tahst gonna happen cuz i really want that mp3

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

what is my job eh come to think of it i have no job the only thing i call job is too anoy ppl that i kno.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    wast my job eh come to think of it i have no job the only thing i call job is too anoy ppl that i kno.
    LOL hahaha aww man you should start thinking about it cuz soon ur gonna want money and no ones gonna give it to yea.... i should know..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast