+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Job?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Career Job?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    what is my job eh come to think of it i have no job the only thing i call job is too anoy ppl that i kno.
    about 20 people gonna say *i went to my friends house and notice a 40 year old man is still living with his mom* sooner or later you got to start supporting yourself and need a job. good luck though

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    LOL hahaha aww man you should start thinking about it cuz soon ur gonna want money and no ones gonna give it to yea.... i should know..
    i have bin thinking of it alot but im thinking of gonig in to constuction

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    about 20 people gonna say *i went to my friends house and notice a 40 year old man is still living with his mom* sooner or later you got to start supporting yourself and need a job. good luck though
    lol that is not gonna happen to me thats for sure
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    lol at 40 year old livin with his mom hahaha yeah hahahah

i have bin thinking of it alot but im thinking of gonig in to constuction
    construction?? cool but liek ur never gonna have time to urself cuz like ur gonna work from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. just saying then you ont have time to urself.lol me im not ready for a full tie jo so im clean hahaha

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

construction?? cool but liek ur never gonna have time to urself cuz like ur gonna work from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. just saying then you ont have time to urself.lol me im not ready for a full tie jo so im clean hahaha
    ya iv already did some with my with on of my family members so iv come to like the work and the pay is good.
    ....Player Killer....

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

ya iv already did some with my with on of my family members so iv come to like the work and the pay is good.
    with my with? not sure i understand but anyways f you did it with ur family and u liek construction go for it just remeber i hat building stuff so im never gonna go into that lol

Thanks

with my with? not sure i understand but anyways f you did it with ur family and u liek construction go for it just remeber i hat building stuff so im never gonna go into that lol
    lol i was typing to fast, but its eather gonna be construction or some thing to with games im not sure on what it will be yet
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

lol i was typing to fast, but its eather gonna be construction or some thing to with games im not sure on what it will be yet
    ohh man you shoudl go to korea man they pay u to play computer games all day lol but you need to be good on the computer and you need computer science. dont knwo why but that job is really popular in asina contries

Thanks

ohh man you shoudl go to korea man they pay u to play computer games all day lol but you need to be good on the computer and you need computer science. dont knwo why but that job is really popular in asina contries
    thats like my dream job,geting payed to play games that would be awsome
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast