+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Job?

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Career Job?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    thats like my dream job,geting payed to play games that would be awsome
    yea that would be cool man. i cant do taht cuz ahve this sickness where i cant play first person shooter games for long or else i'll eitehr get motion sickness or i'll throw up.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

ya iv already did some with my with on of my family members so iv come to like the work and the pay is good.
    Okay let me give you one piece of advice if you wanna go down that path, it's a great job, career and money wise, but it can be a b*tch if your one of those people who put a social life before work. The reason I say this is because in my experiance, it isn't a piece of work you can drop and come back to the next day if you get it wrong, 90% of the time you have to stay and put it right before you can even think about going home.

So as mentioned, construction is my career, good thing is I'm still young-ish so my aim it to work my way up, getting all the various Q's, still not quite sure what I'm aiming for... but that will come sooner or later, (I hope)

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz View Post
    Okay let me give you one piece of advice if you wanna go down that path, it's a great job, career and money wise, but it can be a b*tch if your one of those people who put a social life before work. The reason I say this is because in my experiance, it isn't a piece of work you can drop and come back to the next day if you get it wrong, 90% of the time you have to stay and put it right before you can even think about going home.

So as mentioned, construction is my career, good thing is I'm still young-ish so my aim it to work my way up, getting all the various Q's, still not quite sure what I'm aiming for... but that will come sooner or later, (I hope)
    thanks for the advice bugsbunnyz but im still not sure if im gonna do that,construction my not be what im looking for but deconstruction might have a place for me, but im not a morning person so i dont really kno yet.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks for the advice bugsbunnyz but im still not sure if im gonna do that,construction my not be what im looking for but deconstruction might have a place for me, but im not a morning person so i dont really kno yet.
    when u mean deconstruction as in BREAKING STUFF?? yea that would be awsome man if u get paid to break stuff. thats almost as cool as getting paid to hit people lol

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    when u mean deconstruction as in BREAKING STUFF?? yea that would be awsome man if u get paid to break stuff. thats almost as cool as getting paid to hit people lol
    lol now that would be some job getting paid to hit people but really deconstruction is some thing i really look ate to do
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

yea breaking stuff is awsome cuz it realives stress and i just love seeign big things faloing down or a cracking sound. lol yes i am wierd thank you

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be a future hitman, don't go all crazy on me but one thing I know well is computers and killing, lol... not the best combination but I will be both part time computers full time hitman.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I want to be a future hitman, don't go all crazy on me but one thing I know well is computers and killing, lol... not the best combination but I will be both part time computers full time hitman.
    LOL@ u lol ok hitman is actually illegal and well illegal jobs are cool and all but will always end up in jail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast